Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

The Biggest clue has found
thanks to cricket2009.org for saying us.i just got this mail from ea.they giving me tips for cric 09

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
I think this is very promising. Peter Moore has released another new blog and he mentions cricket!

This clearly shows a cricket game is in develpoment as otherwise he'd say no it's not...

Have a read:

PeterMooreBlog

so Thursday will be announcement of cricket as he says
Back to business. Thursday is our “Season Opener” here in San Francisco – an event where we bring in media and community leaders from near and far to get first looks at several of our upcoming products. This is the earliest we’ve ever done an event like this, and it’s a testament to the evolution of our business that we have so many new – and different— products coming earlier in the year than ever before. Our team will be bringing you all the news of the day – from products like EA SPORTS Grand Slam Tennis, Fight Night Round 4, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR, EA SPORTS Complex, EA SPORTS Active and more – in real time via EA SPORTS World,

Yeah, so excited!

Cricket 09/2010 to be announced Thursday everyone!

Last edited:
you are correct fk915
and TLCJones you please edit yours post and decrease the front size please
but still we get something official

Man I was the first one to see the game in PC section
and registered the game.
If the news about EA sending tips to people who registered their copy, Then EA
is mean for not sending me any tip(s).

Yeah, so excited!

Cricket 09/2010 to be announced Thursday everyone!

No it's not. He never mentioned anything about cricket in his blog about Thursday. All he said about cricket was:

"Cricket ? as per my post regarding game announcements, if and when we have anything to announce about any game, I will make sure you read it here as well as on our other regular vehicles for communication."

That has to be one of the most useless tips i have ever seen. Its like saying when playing Fifa, try to aim for thr corners of the net to increase the likelyhood of your shot going in. :p

I think one of you guys should make a new forum entitled 'PC/Console argument' cause you are filling the CRICKET 09 speculation thread with all your pathetic talk!
Pathetic talk? Just because you have no idea of it? :rolleyes:

Look, I understand your situation, alright.

But this isn't offtopic. The discussion was in relation to whether EA would / should release the game on Consoles, and slight drifting away always happens. I'm sure the mods know better than you do.

Besides, I find this a nice way to post when your argument is completely destroyed, you have nothing to say, and you don't want to acknoldge it.

Kshitiz_Indian added 2 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

That has to be one of the most useless tips i have ever seen. Its like saying when playing Fifa, try to aim for thr corners of the net to increase the likelyhood of your shot going in. :p
Yeah. :p Apparently they just copied it from Cricket 07.

So it should be today eh? Should be worth seeing what EA has been cooking up (Or baking).
EDIT - Just read the blog post. Apparently they're still far away from a press announcement. :p

Yeah. Apparently they just copied it from Cricket 05 not cricket 07,they are giving same clues,
hope they give some previews today:p

Nothing to get too excited about. I know all of us are absloutely starving for a cricket game but a foul smelly dish will hardly satisfy our appetite. I hope EA can do a better job this time around. Fingers Crossed:upray

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread