Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

We don't need back-seat moderating, thank you very much. That said, as long as you guys keep this related to Cricket 09 in some aspect, I am not particularly bothered

I dont think there is anything left to discuess for now ... there is no words from EA about Cricket 09 ... all we have is speculation and the next gen debate. I wonder if the official press release come after the game is released !!

The next person who mentions "wikipedia", "cricket 09" and "update" in the same post, is getting it deleted and dropped kicked out of this thread, personally by me! Any fool can edit wikipedia, it really is not an accurate source for information.

Why can't we mention wikipedia, cricket 09 and update in the same post? By the way lads thanks to the guys who updated the cricket 09 page on wikipedia, great to see the information all mapped out nicely.

because we are all aware of wikipedia and dont need reminding of the same old stuff time and time again!

because we are all aware of wikipedia and dont need reminding of the same old stuff time and time again!

Ok so I guess that we can't say WIKIPEDIA

but in a different context I think that CRICKET 09
and UPDATE
are all fine even if they're in the same post.

Looking forward to CRICKET 09. Wonder if they will release an UPDATE after it goes on sale. Obviously I don't want to offend Tom so I won't mention WIKIPEDIA in this post.

To those editing Wikipedia, please read their policies. Especially: WP:NOT, WP:OR, WP:V and WP:SPAM

In otherwords, editing the site with "facts" from your own website and from unverifiable email correspondence, as well as using it to advertise your own site, are against policy.

EA hardly seems to be interested in Cricket games. They must be doing this as a formality. The game still seems to be under development as not a single announcement has been made.

For those who are not able to find the website for announcements from EA:
EA Extranet: Homepage

Users who are viewing this thread