Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

@ Hitty:- I surely Agree with You..

OMT what would have been the reason for that??

They would have pick up some editors from our site and they would have taught us technology and they could have done it ..
We the people who love cricket greater than our GOD are suffering...

What you mean by "editors". PC isn't a book publisher. If you meant by patchers, then I think they are more talented than people here that's why they are "EA". The have the potential to make cricket game a lot better than they make it actually. We can't resist the quality of work they do for FIFA,PGA or NHL.

The thing is, they doesn't want to concentrate on Cricket games.

the budget allocated for cricket games is much smaller compared to fifa or nhl and it difference in quality is for everyone to see.

What you mean by "editors". PC isn't a book publisher. If you meant by patchers, then I think they are more talented than people here that's why they are "EA". The have the potential to make cricket game a lot better than they make it actually. We can't resist the quality of work they do for FIFA,PGA or NHL.

The thing is, they doesn't want to concentrate on Cricket games.

"Editors" in the sense "the people who edit the game"

I still have my doubts as to whether we'll see another cricket game this year from EA, I don't want to rain on anyones parade but there is absolutely no word from EA and I remember seeing something that HB were not doing another cricket game with EA so if there is going to be another cricket game maybe an announcement away from EA may come. There are undisclosed projects going on at HB but they have not announced what these are at the moment.

The only cricket games I definitly know of are International Cricket Captain 2009 due May and a rumoured 3rd Brian Lara game from Codemasters.

Steve S.

hope there is a Cricket 09/10

getting bored of wacking out the ps2 or getting beat on cricket captain :(

Let it be released or let it won't, we shall prepare one FINAL patch in the name of PC sports mate..That patch should be made by all the Planet cricket Patchers.. It should be a mega hit...

Binnurox,

I completely agree,
replace the other teams with the IPL and SA teams
Massive bat pack get Appu21... to help

Ill send out pms

07harrisb added 11 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

The patch thread is now set up and needs peoples attention and help.

I still have my doubts as to whether we'll see another cricket game this year from EA, I don't want to rain on anyones parade but there is absolutely no word from EA and I remember seeing something that HB were not doing another cricket game with EA so if there is going to be another cricket game maybe an announcement away from EA may come. There are undisclosed projects going on at HB but they have not announced what these are at the moment.

The only cricket games I definitly know of are International Cricket Captain 2009 due May and a rumoured 3rd Brian Lara game from Codemasters.

Steve S.

i also read somewhere that hb studios werent doing another cricket game with ea... iis this new one supposed to be done by hb?

Binnurox,

I completely agree,
replace the other teams with the IPL and SA teams
Massive bat pack get Appu21... to help

Ill send out pms

07harrisb added 11 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

The patch thread is now set up and needs peoples attention and help.
get us the link of the thread dude... im not getting it ..

go to the c07 downloads forum and click on the one that says final c07 patch....some bats released,

We can get different parts of the patch from everyone who edits c07 and we can make a giant super patch.

i also read somewhere that hb studios werent doing another cricket game with ea... iis this new one supposed to be done by hb?
I don't know where you got that news but it is completely wrong. As far about Cricket 09, the game is under development and the announcement may be delayed due to some issues.

Can we keep all Downloads talk out of this thread and leave it for just 09 chat. I am getting a wee bit fed up of constantly having to tell people to keep on topic in this thread

I don't know where you got that news but it is completely wrong. As far about Cricket 09, the game is under development and the announcement may be delayed due to some issues.
It can be annoying when people pretend to have authority and know more than the rest of us.

Users who are viewing this thread