Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

This is gonna end up like waiting for a bus isnt it?

With a lot of fuss and things, I guess they dont break the high hopes.(Its the only thing left for them:p).

Note: It is a Personal Opinion.

31st july and no news screenshots previews nothing what so ever. It will be turn out to be a damp squid.

Its going to come out in the first week of july where did everyone get this may released date from?

Its going to come out in the first week of july where did everyone get this may released date from?
Actually, it was published on ea.co.nz that game will be released on 8th May 09 however it was deleted due to some reasons.

The expected date is may but it will be in july as they might want to keep it secret until Codemasters or Atari announces something.

I thought its the official game of T20 world cup. Whats the point of releasing the game after the tournment will be over?

This just came on Peter Moores latest blog about Cricket game

"Let me also try to address the ongoing cricket "issue" once again. Despite whatever you may have read online, we have absolutely nothing to announce about a cricket game. As per my previous posts on this issue, if and when we have an announcement to make about a title, we will do so in a timely and structured manner. But in this case, no amount of persistent pushing can create a game that does not exist...sorry."

Disappointing !! we may not see any Cricket game from EA this summer !!
Looks like there will be only one Cricket game (simulation) coming this summer and that will be codemasters Cricket!

Great! That saved Rs. 999 for me! Seriously though, thats a bit sad. I wanted a cricket game badly this year. I never buy Codies' games for whatever reason, except BLC99 (which was one hell of a game!).

They must be having serious problems with the licensing, i guess...

Users who are viewing this thread