Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

hi

even ea new game is going be remake of older one as every one is saying i am going to buy it as ther is no cricket game for last 3 years the patches of cricket 07 are great but it only gives some fun for sometime and then it gonna gets boring

i like the brain lara 2007 360 angle option if ea uses it then it would be great then i will buy it 200 % as ea ai is far greater than codemasters

That actually looks fairly promising as Game is a well respected shop for consoles etc in the UK. :)

Its gonna be a july release just like cricket 2005 was. If i was a betting man id put a bit of money on that.

I have contacted Game about 'Ashes Cricket 2009', if I get a response I will share it with you all immediately!

Game seems to be a bit interesting but I think this game has no relation with EA or HB Studios.

Game seems to be a bit interesting but I think this game has no relation with EA or HB Studios.

I think you're wrong. I think that date is a lot more sensible seeing as EA haven't said anything yet publicly.

Yes, they did have it. I can't tell you any more than that, but you're welcome to draw a logical conclusion.

I think Codies have gotten the Ashes license. I actually now think that Game link is for BLIC Ashes 09. It'd be much more likely.

Who knows, I could be special and know the future! Or, it could be a total guess.

Do you think it will continue to be Brian Lara IC now that he's retired? I think they should do Kevin Pietersen IC

Users who are viewing this thread