Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

Number one international player for each main cricketing country should be on the front!

they Should call it ICC International Cricket and like TLCjones said "Number one international player for each main cricketing country should be on the front"

I've noticed that 'Ashes Cricket 2009' has now been removed from the GAME website. They were probably given information about the game but were then told to remove it from their site until it had been officially announced!

I contacted them though, I think I may be recieving an explanation soon!

International Cricket Captain 2009 is listed to be released on 05/05/2009!

I've noticed that 'Ashes Cricket 2009' has now been removed from the GAME website. They were probably given information about the game but were then told to remove it from their site until it had been officially announced!

I contacted them though, I think I may be recieving an explanation soon!

International Cricket Captain 2009 is listed to be released on 05/05/2009!

Not too long from now then! Earlier then I expected, to be honest.

Im comfortable in the thought process that if its an EA game it will be crap and if its Codies then it will be appauling.

Last edited by a moderator:
GAME have replied, but disappointingly saying that they have no information on this game! Bit weird considering it was put up on their site!

EA have been torturing us with their games so far. But I guess that was not enough, now they are mocking us with lack of information on their next project. Down With EA :mad:

I think the game is too unimportant for Ea to even publicize it or do game marketing.If its going to release this summer

Cool if the game is good i will buy it for ps3 in US because PS3 is region free.If the game is bad then it will get cheap on ebay soon so i can get later, hope this game is as good as brian lara 99.Its been 10 years long wait since a good cricket game.I still play brian lara 99 on psp sometimes,got it cheap from ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread