Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

the game should have a substitue when a player gets injured and powerplay ,free hits,cheerleaders........Mainly IPL..........hot spot system.....hawk eye system.....rain....can come in odi matches........D/L Method.....Realistic shots....slow bouncer.....reverse swing not in the form of yorker........Indian players sholud have correct faces..bats.......names.....new kits....many tournaments like IPL,Twenty world cup!!!!!!Hong kong sixes......i pray for it:upray......if this all come means i will surely praise them!!!!!!:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

I have heard an unlicensed Indian Domestic 20/20 league is a possibility.
It would be great however I sent an email to IPL Licensing staff about this game and they denied it.

That means they must be doing the IPL thing like Rockingham software is doing.

I guess this has been pretty much cleared by the admins that there definitely was a game, and there probably still is, scrapping of a game which was so close to release is not a profitable venture IMO.
There is a game under development for sure otherwise how can a big gaming company like EA make mistakes like availability of "CRICKET 09" in their official online game registration? They must be delaying the announcement. All I hope is that it will be "Cricket 09" not "Cricket 10".

If they will include multiplayer mode in it, it will be far better than Cricket 07. I only want this and also the updated T20 rules.

It would be great however I sent an email to IPL Licensing staff about this game and they denied it.
Well an "unlicensed Indian Domestic 20/20" won't need an IPL licence.

All I hope is that it will be "Cricket 09" not "Cricket 10".
Look at the release dates for things like Madden 10 and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, they wouldn't release a 09 game after releasing their 10 games. A 10 title doesn't signal waiting for 2010 for release. Though their history is a bit odd in this regard, with Cricket 2005 done mid to late 2005 and Cricket 07 released late in 2006.

Though their history is a bit odd in this regard, with Cricket 2005 done mid to late 2005 and Cricket 07 released late in 2006.
That means there is a possibility for a game this September/November titles as Cricket 10 just what they did with Cricket 07.

All I want is a cricket game from EA this year however, I don't care about the features and title.

I would like to have Carrier mode like in Underground NFS game..

we have to defeat the people to get selected in the squad and the game should be recognised with all the teams and moreover, especially with ICC and even ICL...

Yeah, I'm with Hitterman. I just want a cricket game for my PS3, so long as its graphics are reasonable if it is for that platform and so long as it has good gameplay and a couple of new game modes I'm cool with it.

Yeah, I'm with Hitterman. I just want a cricket game for my PS3, so long as its graphics are reasonable if it is for that platform and so long as it has good gameplay and a couple of new game modes I'm cool with it.

If it's from EA don't hold your breath on it.

Users who are viewing this thread