Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

Doesn't matter how much you polish a terd, it's still a terd.

I always thought it was spelt turd? :spy

The_gas added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

I'm smiling at some of the cynics here. Sure the game won't be perfect but it's still worth getting a wee bit excited about. There are more announcements coming which even I am pretty pumped about.
Gameplay/AI can be improved by the excellent patchers here. As Surendar says what we need is the basic code for a season mode or something...

Ok Colin is pumped. When Colin says he is pumped i consider that very zen. Lets see how things pan out. :banana2

The_gas added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...
Ok Colin is pumped. When Colin says he is pumped i consider that very zen. Lets see how things pan out. :banana2[/QUOTE]

You beat me to that!

We already confirmed that it's PC and not Xbox 360 or PS3 so no big announcement coming there I'm afraid.

only on PC...well thats is lame from EA... anyway thanks Barmy.

Well I hope Codemaster Make new Brain Lara cricket on PS3.

all i want is a new cricket game, and a career mode with more real life equipment

Can you atleast tell us that from where you get all these information. I am not asking source just tell this who you talk about this so people can believe there is surely cricket 09 from EA

they are in FBI :p
btw when this game releasing.there is no response from ea.i hope they releasing before icc champions trophy and ashes :cheers

Disappointing !!! why cant they release the game on console ???

oh come on its only a "EA" cricket game.
There going to be great games coming out on PS3 and 360 anyway so just forget about this cricket 07 version 2

We already confirmed that it's PC and not Xbox 360 or PS3 so no big announcement coming there I'm afraid.

i am gutted no next gen , this is so bad :crying
well are ea just cashing in , i have a good pc but i wanted online play.
what ever is in the game , its a rehash if its only for pc :crying

the pictures shown from the indian website trine i think they have to be blc
i read some where that Red Mile Entertainment where getting some work done by a indian company for the cricket game blc , can you help barmyarmy :rolleyes:

The fact that it's only on PC confirms that it's merely an update of C07 as they would have to start from scratch to make the game on consoles such as PS3 and XBOX 360. EA disappoint me (as always). And Hitterman, no offence but what are you on? How can you possibly say that there will be a 'big improvement' in an EA cricket game. There's more chance of Newcastle staying up than that happening!

i am gutted no next gen , this is so bad :crying
well are ea just cashing in , i have a good pc but i wanted online play.
what ever is in the game , its a rehash if its only for pc :crying

the pictures shown from the indian website trine i think they have to be blc
i read some where that Red Mile Entertainment where getting some work done by a indian company for the cricket game blc , can you help barmyarmy :rolleyes:

Red Mile are now Transmission Games and the company making the new Lara game. The game Trine are making is seperate as far as I know.
Also hearing that this will be the last EA cricket game that isn't next-gen.

so is there a ps2 version of cricket 09 may be , it such a low point with no next gen from ea it stinks thx graham

Sounds like a rushed release to me. I imagine they were torn between developing a next-gen game and cashing in on the Ashes with some new splash screens.
Seriously I don't think it's as bad as we thought with the "new" version and it's clearly had work done to it.

Users who are viewing this thread