Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

Sounds like a rushed release to me. I imagine they were torn between developing a next-gen game and cashing in on the Ashes with some new splash screens.
Seriously I don't think it's as bad as we thought with the "new" version and it's clearly had work done to it.

Looks like we'll have to play Cricket with those Rugby players, again :noway

Sounds like a rushed release to me. I imagine they were torn between developing a next-gen game and cashing in on the Ashes with some new splash screens.
Seriously I don't think it's as bad as we thought with the "new" version and it's clearly had work done to it.

Was that about EA Cricket 09 or the Red Mile game ?

great to see the T20 World Cup in the game!!

^I think we still have not got the day 02 info. What sohail said was revealed on day 01.

Oh why can't we have all the information in one go, I'm interested to hear about some of the other potentially more exciting features. :banana2

Well i am more interested in info regarding gameplay. I wonder when that will be released?

Today's announcement was the first thing we speculated and if a game include ICC Champions trophy, they will surely add WC too.

At least we don't have to play with that crappy fake names. What I am looking forward is Stadiums and motions because they can't be edited.

hi

i am gonna buy this game if they intoduce 360 angle shot selction that codies introduced in blc07 that was great feature which i like the most we can hit the ball anywhere in the ground if ea gives us that feature then i am gonna buy this game. if the game is gonna be the repack of the cric 07 i dont mind

Users who are viewing this thread