Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

I think there wont be any gameplay announcement till the very end. They dont have much to offer in terms of gameplay. It will be what we call in banking, Window dressing. Old wine in new bottle.

Old wine is great though as it matures, i think ea cricket matured in 2004.

Is Barmyarmy the only member who knows every info on upcoming cricket2009?

Looks like a great game. But I'm not buying it till I read anything decent about the gameplay. See c07- had everything, but the gameplay sucked- which made the whole game suck.

King Cricket added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

i think ea cricket matured in 2004.

And again became a child in 2007.

And again became a child in 2007.[/QUOTE]

It reminds me of the curious Case of Benjamin Button and he also grew back to a be brat. But in the end he died. Lets see what happens with EA Cricket.

I thought that release had been withdrawn. Ste is the person to talk to there.
Actually, Ste must have posted when the release date was 8th May which was later on delayed.

They removed it until they will get a confirmation from Electronic Arts. I don't think so they will consider the announcements from PC .

The graphics in the screen shots of cricket 10 is similar to Fifa 09 and also the teams are licensed in cricket 10. I think Cricket 10 made by trine games will be published by EA and also the Trine games is not using their own technology in cricket 10.

i just want to know that its sure that easports are goin to release cricket 09 or cricket 10 in this year

Nah, we're just making this all up for the sheer hell of it :rolleyes: The fact that it's called Cricket 09 actually means it is going to be released in 2012......

I guess considering the fact that they have a licensed T20 WC in this game and that the T20 WC is in June, we might well have a release just around the Ashes and after the T20 WC just begins.

Nah, we're just making this all up for the sheer hell of it The fact that it's called Cricket 09 actually means it is going to be released in 2012......
Tom at his best.:p ;)

The graphics in the screen shots of cricket 10 is similar to Fifa 09 and also the teams are licensed in cricket 10. I think Cricket 10 made by trine games will be published by EA and also the Trine games is not using their own technology in cricket 10.
Were you sleeping when Colin cleared this thing? He already said that both the games are different?

do we know when it will actually be released??

are we going to have a career mode and also a 'create a team mode' with proper kits??

that would make it worth playing.

Users who are viewing this thread