Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

Still nothing to get excited about. Although the wording confused me. Is the World T20 licensed itself, or will there be an unlicensed mode with all the teams in it lincensed?

i think the world t20 event will be licensed

Wonderful. :noway

So all the logos are going to be right in one mode of the game. Yeah, I'm bursting with excitement. It's not as if they have to make any stadiums either because it's in England, where the stadiums were in 04, 05 and 07.

Wonderful. :noway

So all the logos are going to be right in one mode of the game. Yeah, I'm bursting with excitement. It's not as if they have to make any stadiums either because it's in England, where the stadiums were in 04, 05 and 07.
Actually though, it can be easier to fix the fake names etc. because the info to be used will be present in the roster itself, quite like BLIC.

after findingout this game wont be on PS3, I m not too excited about it ....on the other hand codemasters are coming with PS3 version, they will grab the whole console market, good for them

P.S did someone asked Peter Moore about what he has to say about all this leak info??

after findingout this game wont be on PS3, I m not too excited about it ....on the other hand codemasters are coming with PS3 version, they will grab the whole console market, good for them

P.S did someone asked Peter Moore about what he has to say about all this leak info??

Its not a leak, its official.

I think that Planet Cricket should release all of this information all in one. What's the point in releasing info over five or so days?

thats True :)
I think Codemasters are going to beat them this year.
Cricket 09 is looking crap so far

Im so exited about the release of cricket 09! NAWTTT! Looks nothing special so far! lets hope there are some interesting updates to come.

what i do not get is official playstation mag for ps3 said in april that ea and codemaster where both bringing cricket games to come out for the ashes,
does that mean ea where trying to rush a game out for ps3 and have since changed its mind, or sony official playstaton mag is wrong :crying

My understanding is that EA planned for C07 to be the last HB and non-nextgen release. This was later changed for reasons or time, budget and economic circumstance it's unclear. EA went back to HB though and said "whack out C09 for us" while C10 continues to be made.

barmyarmy added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Im so exited about the release of cricket 09! NAWTTT! Looks nothing special so far! lets hope there are some interesting updates to come.

Don't hold your breath. There is some interesting stuff but not I suspect enough to satisfy most readers of this thread!

Its not a leak, its official.

Its unofficial coz EA has not confirmed it yet !!

fk915 added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

My understanding is that EA planned for C07 to be the last HB and non-nextgen release. This was later changed for reasons or time, budget and economic circumstance it's unclear. EA went back to HB though and said "whack out C09 for us" while C10 continues to be made.

barmyarmy added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Don't hold your breath. There is some interesting stuff but not I suspect enough to satisfy most readers of this thread!

Does that mean there is Cricket 09 and then there is Cricket 10 coming back to back !!!

It sounds like CK09 is a stop gap arrangement between the non nextgen Ck07 and the next-gen ck10 (just like Vista the connect between WinXP and Win7)

thats why EA is not promoting the game ... nothing much to promote ... hopefully we'll see some screeshots on the fifth day ....

shouldn't we be expecting a video on fifth day. I hope there is some info on game play today.

Users who are viewing this thread