Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

I can announce today's new feature.

You can save the game after every over, ensuring that you can always resume a tense test match at a later date.

That's all for today.

I can announce today's new feature.

You can save the game after every over, ensuring that you can always resume a tense test match at a later date.

That's all for today.

comeon mate, thats too much credit.

It is probably if you win a toss, you can decide to bat or bowl :spy

OK this is getting disappointing I was hoping that today features pack will contain more than the batting announcement I hope that tomorrows ANTI-CLIMATIC ANNOUNCEMENT contains more than the announcement of online play.
Ok guys dont you have a feeling that this game is more of a rehash of Cricket 2000 than Cricket 2005/2007?

Last edited:
Turns out to be damp squid once again. There is nothing new in batting as well except for the direction thing with the mouse and pause meter.

hmmm....from the batting and bowling announcements, its quite evident
that the makers are in love with EA Cricket 99/2000 !! :noway

Turns out to be damp squid once again. There is nothing new in batting as well except for the direction thing with the mouse and pause meter.

I am a bit confused on the pause meter thingy as this will clearly means that bowl will travel alot slower to the batsmen compare to Cricket 2007(more like Blic2k7 traveling speed) are these EA words or whitehornmatt you came up with words? Any explanation to the words?

Allrounder18 added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

hmmm....from the batting and bowling announcements, its quite evident
that the makers are in love with EA Cricket 99/2000 !! :noway

Which actually isnt a bad thing isnt it?;)

I am keeping my fingers crossed on season mode.. If they are moving backward and backward, then i think season mode could be one possibility because they had already had an idea in C04 but may be they didn't get proper source or time to implement it.

:upray

During or before the release, lets see how the screenshots look.

so, basically its just a rehashed version of C07 with
updated rosters, Cricket 2000 control system and Harsha bhogle.

I am keeping my fingers crossed on season mode.. If they are moving backward and backward, then i think season mode could be one possibility because they had already had an idea in C04 but may be they didn't get proper source or time to implement it.

:upray

During or before the release, lets see how the screenshots look.

This is the second time you have posted this would you mind elaborating it more precisely as I never encountered season mode thingy except the dumb old county season repetitions.

I guess that tommorws anticlimatic announcement would contain screenshots,teaser Trailer and official release date from EA>:upray:upray:upray.

P.S: I hope PC had not taken us for a late April Fools joke. Coz then somebody would get hurt:D....

I guess that tommorws anticlimatic announcement would contain screenshots,teaser Trailer and official release date from EA>:upray:upray:upray.

P.S: I hope PC had not taken us for a late April Fools joke. Coz then somebody would get hurt:D....

Well I also thought about that till 2nd day features which made convince that it cannt be a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread