Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

hmm i am not liking the bowling system. It doesn't suit me. I play the game with my siblings and friends only. And generally one of us uses the keyboard, while the other uses a controller. But if the one using the keyboard has to select what kind of delivery he is gonna bowl with the mouse, then the other player would clearly see it. that just takes out a lot of fun:rolleyes:

hmm i am not liking the bowling system. It doesn't suit me. I play the game with my siblings and friends only. And generally one of us uses the keyboard, while the other uses a controller. But if the one using the keyboard has to select what kind of delivery he is gonna bowl with the mouse, then the other player would clearly see it. that just takes out a lot of fun:rolleyes:

You will almost certainly have the option of using the classical controls.

Another day of disappointment at the features. I have a good feeling about friday though. Street fighter iv pc release date, and i bet Colin is keeping the best bit of information back for friday, like there will be an online mode. Right Colin?

@aditya

that's true but still...the point of a new type of controls is to make the bowling more interesting. And what is the point of it if i can't use it? they should have thought about a simple thing like that and make some necessary changes, as in keeping what kind of delivery to select the same as c07 and change the rest.

Sorry guys - but could somebody point me in the direction of the Day 3 information release for Cricket 09 please.

TIA

D

ahh!! they are back to crick 97.btw what kev said there will be same batting control in cricket 09:eek:

Simple enough, the less we buy, the less it generates revenue for them. The less money they get, the more loss they run into(in developing cricket games).

So think...as a business how long would you drag a business thats on loss. Now EA is crap, Codies are crap...but we have no other option...

I m curious to know is there any work done on players models?

They better not all have the same body shape you mean ? @ fk915

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard people say they've already bought Cricket 09 twice and won't be doing this time, instead downloading it. I'm not going to download it-I'm not going to buy it either!

Users who are viewing this thread