Cricket 09 Release Speculation Thread

fs740

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey its been long time for me on this forum but i have something interesting here!

if you go to

https://ea.onlineregister.com/?PAGE=index

and "select platform" PC then "select a game" title you can see Cricket 09 there
So i guess this is the best confirmation of it being release in future.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
That's a bit harsh. You'll have trouble getting support from your admin/mod friends for that. Remember we are in the cricket 09 speculation thread right?
I truly believe that a cricket game is coming. To have all this information at once and just ignore it is rediculous.

For now all we can do is speculate. If you feel that way why don't you close this thread. Geez.
I was trying (and while I was joking about banning people, it is very frustrating) to get people to get a bit of perspective as to the sources they are using. Anyone can edit Wikipedia, anyone can write a blog. And for that matter stores have a long history of allowing pre-orders based on guessing dates (you can pre-order Duke Nukem Forever from quite a few sites).

I'm not saying don't speculate, but I want people to have a think about where they are getting their info from, and the reliability of it.

Also, if people are saying they saw something on a website, I suggest taking a screenshot, quite often stuff disappears from websites if someone notices it is on there too early.

TLCJones

School Cricketer
Finally something official from EA. I really really hope it comes out on PS3 aswell!

I wish people would have greater expectations for this game, stop assuming it is going to be crap! Peter Moore is a big cricket fan, he should know what sorts of things need to be included, plus all suggestions on EA forums are put forward to EA developers and most suggestions on here are similar to those on EA forums!

Hitterman

International Coach
When Cricket 07 was about to come, people posted many reviews which includes things like "custom LBW appeals" wtc but nothing came out. The only thing in cricket 07 exciting was Ashes.:).

If they'll introduce Multi player gaming, then I'll say that finally the best cricket game has come.

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
hey its been long time for me on this forum but i have something interesting here!

if you go to

https://ea.onlineregister.com/?PAGE=index

and "select platform" PC then "select a game" title you can see Cricket 09 there
So i guess this is the best confirmation of it being release in future.
thanks for the news man:happy

Last edited:

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Can you register online on Cricket 07 Gas?

Not sure mate, i never actually bought cricket 07, but i did buy cricket 05. I never tried to register it though.

But either way, i have already registered my copy of cricket 09. :p

stevo1

Club Cricketer
Twenty20 World Cup will be held in June, maybe some sort of special edition for that?

TLCJones

School Cricketer
Twenty20 World Cup will be held in June, maybe some sort of special edition for that?

Shouldn't have to be a special edition to be honest, they dont realease cricket games regularly so any game would just be an edition.

I think the T20 World Cup might be the theme of the game though!

Houdini

School Cricketer
I hope to god they have made it to a similar calibre to Fifa 08/09.
Add in Be A Pro, and i'll be as happy as Larry.
:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread