Cricket 14 preview: why Ashes 2013 may soon be bowled out

Haha, I think this is probably the best thing I've seen in a while. However, its a little harsh on Colin that you've called him a bastard of the North.

Game is looking good, i'm just a bit bored with all the build up of everything now. The sooner we have something in our hands the happier I'll be (interestingly, this is the mindset I choose to take at the weekend).

I'm clearly a wildling this far north...

Article is up. Trying to watch the T20 so it's not over-descriptive.

I'm clearly a wildling this far north...

Article is up. Trying to watch the T20 so it's not over-descriptive.

Thanks Barmy but the best part isn't there... the headline :(

Game is looking good, i'm just a bit bored with all the build up of everything now. The sooner we have something in our hands the happier I'll be (interestingly, this is the mindset I choose to take at the weekend).

Well said. All these claims and counter claims about how good the game is don't sound exciting any more. I wish somebody actually goes ahead and comes out with a damn game. At this rate it looks like we won't have a cricket game this year.

Yeah why is it so hard to release a cricket game, with ashes only 2 weeks away somebody take my cash its here waiting for you, Bigant or 505 whatever comes first.:D

Yeah why is it so hard to release a cricket game, with ashes only 2 weeks away somebody take my cash its here waiting for you, Bigant or 505 whatever comes first.:D

One would have thought cricket gaming publishers/developers would want to cash on 2 Ashes series preceded by Champions Trophy but I guess not.

One would have thought cricket gaming publishers/developers would want to cash on 2 Ashes series preceded by Champions Trophy but I guess not.

I guess people sitting in the offices at BigAnt know tad bit more about marketing than us posting stuff here. People have to remember that the amount of cash involved is larger than what we anticipate here. Unless they get the timing right, all can go wrong.

To me they are in best position to judge when they want to release the game. Just relax be calm and look forward to the game, it will release soon!

I guess people sitting in the offices at BigAnt know tad bit more about marketing than us posting stuff here. People have to remember that the amount of cash involved is larger than what we anticipate here. Unless they get the timing right, all can go wrong.

To me they are in best position to judge when they want to release the game. Just relax be calm and look forward to the game, it will release soon!

:lol Now read my signature :D

Well said. All these claims and counter claims about how good the game is don't sound exciting any more. I wish somebody actually goes ahead and comes out with a damn game. At this rate it looks like we won't have a cricket game this year.

After patiently waiting for two new cricket games to release i have now got fed up and gone back to playing EA Cricket 07 on the PC and Brian Lara cricket on the ps2. The only cricket games you can have a proper, hard fought multiplayer test match in.

So Ross have you not recorded the 40 hrs of
Commentary yet !
Love the write up from OPM , sure you did not
Write it .
It give ashes 13 a good kicking :D
Why are all cricket games top secret , before release !
Other sports fifa etc full on previews .
That is also releasing before October :lol

Users who are viewing this thread