Cricket 14 preview: why Ashes 2013 may soon be bowled out

Do you think Ross that online games between mainland Europe and Australia would be playable? It was always a failure when playing AFL online in Aus, and now that I'm in Europe I'd like to play some mates back home. If not that, what about mainland Europe vs UK?

Same for folks in North America. On AC09 I was able to play online against folks all over the world. I recollect having games against opponents from UK, Aus, NZ, SA, Asia and North America in that game so it should be possible in BAC as well.

Do you think Ross that online games between mainland Europe and Australia would be playable? It was always a failure when playing AFL online in Aus, and now that I'm in Europe I'd like to play some mates back home. If not that, what about mainland Europe vs UK?

I know for PS3 we will have what is known as a communication ID that is the same worldwide, this will mean you can play anyone, anywhere. With Xbox, we would hope to sort out a worldwide live, we just have to be able to resolve that with Microsoft.

I know for PS3 we will have what is known as a communication ID that is the same worldwide, this will mean you can play anyone, anywhere. With Xbox, we would hope to sort out a worldwide live, we just have to be able to resolve that with Microsoft.

Great! :cheers

So it will be similar to AC09 and I will be able to play folks on PS3/PSN anytme, anywhere :yes

It will be fun to play PC folks online and I'm especially looking forward to clean bowling Biggs :D

Remember though - he's just gonna stand there - he's never gonna just walk. i suspect no matter the sledging he's still gonna need to see that umpires finger raised. :D

I'm sure BAC will have extra bit of security and stewards just for that eventuality. Would be fun to see Biggs being dragged kicking & screaming from the crease :lol

I'm sure BAC will have extra bit of security and stewards just for that eventuality. Would be fun to see Biggs being dragged kicking & screaming from the crease :lol

Knowing the amount of details they have put into the game, This should be easy to implement for mike and others at Bigant :p:lol

Knowing the amount of details they have put into the game, This should be easy to implement for mike and others at Bigant :p:lol

And I can already hear Richie Benaud going "Oh Dear..." as Biggsy is being dragged away :lol

Remember though - he's just gonna stand there - he's never gonna just walk. i suspect no matter the sledging he's still gonna need to see that umpires finger raised. :D

I often raise a finger to Biggs and it doesn't seem to effect him in the slightest. In fact I am sure many members have raised a finger to him in the past.......

(love you Biggsy, honestly)

Among my people, that's a time-honored traditional greeting.

Users who are viewing this thread