Cricket 14 preview: why Ashes 2013 may soon be bowled out

Ross I am confused about the next 12 months and also oct 2013 thingy ? can u please clear it sir ? i m pretty bad on english lol

Ross I am confused about the next 12 months and also oct 2013 thingy ? can u please clear it sir ? i m pretty bad on english lol

He already cleared it in this or some other thread. The release date hasnt changed and still will come out before october.

ohh ok, i also didnt even know he told us that it comes before oct that's why got confuse ! thanks so much..i just cant wait....:thumbs

Ross,please give us some details on the system requirements or at least tell us on what configuration you have tested it.

Running a mediocre ATI 6750.:(

Well... There is one guy that hasn't said anything new for weeks now... That really does get old fast :rolleyes

Cricket-online is a hard man to please ross, when your game does release and it's as good as you say, we will see cricket-online crying himself to sleep with cricket joy. If not just be General Ross, you will bow down to me.:D p.s August is a great month to release a cricket game also general ross.:wave

Ross, looks like you have cricket gaming in your hands and the hands of Big Ant :yes

After patiently waiting for two new cricket games to release i have now got fed up and gone back to playing EA Cricket 07 on the PC and Brian Lara cricket on the ps2. The only cricket games you can have a proper, hard fought multiplayer test match in.

multiplayer test match in cricket 07??? like with with a friend or online?

some newly systems like D/L method,superover will be included??will love to see them.

Can anyone from here contact Ben Wilson (writer of the article) to change the details on career mode, as its no longer a manager mode!! People might be misled with that article!!!

Users who are viewing this thread