No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

@MattW .. game closing automatically and getting error message on PS4 when linking players (cricket acedamy).. it happened several times for me when i tried to link jadeja/ dhawan..

Not sure who made them, but looks like the English Domestic (County) teams have all been done. Correct logos, kits and player names. Just need the stadiums and player faces to be done for them. Some players have incorrect spelling of their names and I've noticed some other mistakes to do with the rosters so will edit and reshare them probably but credit goes out to whoever has done these teams.

Had a go at making KP. First serious attempt using the Playface.

Shared and should be available to download.

gSjgAQD.png
Wow, that actually looks just like him, amazing

Is anyone getting the message “The Academy Sharing Service Is Not Available” at the moment? It’s displaying the teams to download but then not letting me do so - on some teams but not others (which download fine). Specifically getting message with Afghanistan West Indies and Bangladesh when trying to download these for World Cup uniforms. Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1559205524][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is anyone getting the message “The Academy Sharing Service Is Not Available” at the moment? It’s displaying the teams to download but then not letting me do so - on some teams but not others (which download fine). Specifically getting message with Afghanistan West Indies and Bangladesh when trying to download these for World Cup uniforms. Thanks.
I’ve been able to download them via quick download button

Not sure who made them, but looks like the English Domestic (County) teams have all been done. Correct logos, kits and player names. Just need the stadiums and player faces to be done for them. Some players have incorrect spelling of their names and I've noticed some other mistakes to do with the rosters so will edit and reshare them probably but credit goes out to whoever has done these teams.
@Munkeymomo ?

I saw them too, downloaded a few and as you said noticed some errors. I went through and fixed the Essex ones, can help out with others if you need

Users who are viewing this thread