No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't think he's shared it!
Has anyone updated Durham yet I wonder? It will be the only way I will be able to get them to play well - in a video game!

Reactions: DAP

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't think he's shared it!

Not me, I've only done the Somerset players and kits. Hardly uploaded anything as my laptop died (though I have 'fixed' it yesterday, so can get back on the creation train soon).

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Alright, I have shared all the English Domestic teams under my username, these teams pretty much include correct identities, correct kits (as far as I know), correct player names and updated rosters (although a couple of players are missing). Only stadiums and player faces haven't been done.

These teams had already been created by an anonymous person, but I noticed some errors so I corrected things throughout the team identity, removed and added a few players in the rosters and tweaked/added some things on the kits (missing logos, white pads etc.)

Credit of course goes to the original creator of these teams, keep in mind I haven't shared Sussex though as their kits haven't been done so if anyone could help out with that then it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers and enjoy! :p

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Has anyone updated Durham yet I wonder? It will be the only way I will be able to get them to play well - in a video game!
Alright, I have shared all the English Domestic teams under my username, these teams pretty much include correct identities, correct kits (as far as I know), correct player names and updated rosters (although a couple of players are missing). Only stadiums and player faces haven't been done.

These teams had already been created by an anonymous person, but I noticed some errors so I corrected things throughout the team identity, removed and added a few players in the rosters and tweaked/added some things on the kits (missing logos, white pads etc.)

Credit of course goes to the original creator of these teams, keep in mind I haven't shared Sussex though as their kits haven't been done so if anyone could help out with that then it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers and enjoy! :p
Great work - it seems only Sussex and Durham need to be updated kit wise as Durham dropped the Jets franchise at the end of last season of course and the new logos need doing for the crests. I will try and do what I can when I get the chance - trying to get my 12 year old lad off the PC is like Mission Impossible (he’s too busy modding Skyrim!). I intend to look at what needs updating Minor Counties related too and at least reupload/share what I did in Ashes Cricket last year as they seemed fairly popular thankfully ☺️

Rhone

International Cricketer

You have shared Sheffield shield sides too? Just roster updates?

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
You have shared Sheffield shield sides too? Just roster updates?
Yeah that's right, only roster updates for them. The state contract lists were finalised for next season last week thankfully. Thankfully they are licensed anyway too.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Not sure who made them, but looks like the English Domestic (County) teams have all been done. Correct logos, kits and player names. Just need the stadiums and player faces to be done for them. Some players have incorrect spelling of their names and I've noticed some other mistakes to do with the rosters so will edit and reshare them probably but credit goes out to whoever has done these teams.
They might be the 2018 kits, I know it is the case for Yorkshire and Lancashire. (Lancs have the horrific green OD kit)

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Is it possible for someone to put the updated creations on the first page of this thread? I know only one person can edit it and he is busy making some amazing CAC (Create a Cricketers) for us though it will help..

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

these "anonymous" creators are great... i remember way back in dbc14, i was making teams and i would always first check who was already on the server... usually 80-90% of the players had already been created by some guy i'd never heard of (then), going by the name of llewelynf7... he was good to be fair. i wonder whatever happened to him? @Llewelynf

stephencox32

County Cricketer
these "anonymous" creators are great... i remember way back in dbc14, i was making teams and i would always first check who was already on the server... usually 80-90% of the players had already been created by some guy i'd never heard of (then), going by the name of llewelynf7... he was good to be fair. i wonder whatever happened to him? @Llewelynf

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I hear he moved to Morocco

Users who are viewing this thread