Cricket 19 General Discussion

I sincerely hope the England squad will be updated to include the missing players (quite a few missing)

You would hope as the squads for both Ashes and World cup are quite fluid that BA are prepared to put additional players in if required. They did it last year.

There's also the possibility that this is an early version of the squads and the game will ship with slightly different rosters.

I sincerely hope the England squad will be updated to include the missing players (quite a few missing)

It’s basically the ODI squad plus Broad and Anderson.

No Jordan, Denly or T Curran from T20I.

From Tests, no Burns, Leach, Foakes or Sam Curran.

Wouldn’t have expected Vince but the others were on both winter tours. It’s an Ashes game and yes those players might not play but England’s on game squad is limited and despite best efforts of the community it compromises the game’s authenticity. [HASHTAG]#reallydisappointed[/HASHTAG]

It’s basically the ODI squad plus Broad and Anderson.

No Jordan, Denly or T Curran from T20I.

From Tests, no Burns, Leach, Foakes or Sam Curran.

Wouldn’t have expected Vince but the others were on both winter tours. It’s an Ashes game and yes those players might not play but England’s on game squad is limited and despite best efforts of the community it compromises the game’s authenticity. [HASHTAG]#reallydisappointed[/HASHTAG]

Personally I will take great delight in dropping Keyton Jennings, and politely informing him there is no way back into the test team.

There should be a 'good bloke' perk so talentless mugs like him can trick the selectors into picking them.

The line up accuracy is trivial in the grand scheme of things. They can be changed to your hearts content when the academy gets up to speed. Much more important things to get right....

Surely you can hold off that # till the game released? ;)

Once it's released you can trend till your heart's content

Sorry I was just trying to be cool like the kids!

I don’t trend but have allowed # to creep into my online vocabulary. For that I’m truly sorry, still really disappointed but sorry.

Anyway!!! Forget face scanned England players because I’m gonna put Bobby Keogh, Adam Lyth and Jade Dernbach in the England team!

I am really looking forward to this game, the feature thing is self explanatory and if it's working as advertised than this game is easily the best game of cricket ever made, slightly disappointed that they still haven't separated the movement attributes but than again a perk called leg cutter master (or something like that ) giving me some hope that there will be differences in movement ability.

I see in steam but i am not able to download demo can anyone help me out,There is no download option

Would somebody please be kind enough to advise which men’s national teams beyond the Test playing nations are in the game?

PNG, Nepal, Netherlands???

I know we can create and I’m grateful to those who allowed me to play some thrilling Tests against the likes of Greece and Thailand in previous games but am just keen to know.

Many thanks

A little disappointed that the stadium creator hasnt got any updates if its the same as ashes cricket then it will be difficult to create proper authentic stadiums. Maybe somebody who has the demo can show the different presets available?

Would somebody please be kind enough to advise which men’s national teams beyond the Test playing nations are in the game?

PNG, Nepal, Netherlands???

I know we can create and I’m grateful to those who allowed me to play some thrilling Tests against the likes of Greece and Thailand in previous games but am just keen to know.

Many thanks
USA, UAE, Scotland, Oman, Hong Kong

Users who are viewing this thread