Cricket 19 General Discussion

Just got it on my Laptop, first time not on my Main PC, which isn't working for now.

Had to lower the settings, as my laptop is mostly meant for University, and not powerful, but still I am enjoying it.

The shot making, the fluidity. The pro cam for bowling is fantastic. I use classic controls always. It looks like such a good demo, perfect for anyone wanting to try out the game for release, although they should in the future have a demo for console as well (which I think is a bit more complex to put in).

So, approx. 20 days for the game to fully release on Consoles. I think community can make a lot out of those 20 days, and Steam Users can enjoy the game a bit earlier through demo, then wait some time for the full release after the consoles.

Just so happy to see the game's progress, hoping for 28th May to be sooner.

A question about the controls? is it only button base standard controls or are there stick based classic controls....like in all the other games?

Is there a fireworks option in the stadium creator? Would be really cool for T20 leagues. Something that should have been carried over from Big Bash Boom Game looks absolutely fantastic btw.

A question about the controls? is it only button base standard controls or are there stick based classic controls....like in all the other games?
Same as last time.[DOUBLEPOST=1557340045][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is there a fireworks option in the stadium creator? Would be really cool for T20 leagues. Something that should have been carried over from Big Bash Boom Game looks absolutely fantastic btw.
I think it's there, because when I was adjusting in graphics settings, there was something about the fire something settings[DOUBLEPOST=1557340131][/DOUBLEPOST]
There isn't a separate Cricket 19 Demo page. Just go to the Cricket 19 page on Steam and there is a Download Demo button just to the right of the About This Game text.
When one searches, two different titles pop up, however you're right, one has to go to the main game's page and download the demo as you said.

I think it's there, because when I was adjusting in graphics settings, there was something about the fire something settings[DOUBLEPOST=1557340131][/DOUBLEPOST]
When one searches, two different titles pop up, however you're right, one has to go to the main game's page and download the demo as you said.

Bless you, kind sir!

Reactions: DAP
Also, i

Also, if possible, could you please post a screen grab of those settings? Would really appreciate it! Thanks again! :)

Thank you so much!!! I think it's the lens flare option, so might not apply to fireworks :( Well, here's hoping!
We might get something, generally BA does retain their popular features. Main purpose of the academy, is for community to start creating, so by the time full release is here, we have good amount of realistic creations to enjoy the game. The practice mode is a bonus.

Thank you so much!!! I think it's the lens flare option, so might not apply to fireworks :( Well, here's hoping!
Hey go to “aabret” his twitch channel he has a video up and he is going through all the settings and options in stadium creator, maybe yu can find it there

Users who are viewing this thread