Cricket 19 General Discussion

Hey......I've just had a closer look at the difficulty options/modifiers screenshots......and there is an umpire decision/challenge modifier tab......brilliant!
I’m glad that’s there however ideally I would have preferred to have been able to apply this to each individual umpire so each one is unique.

One question regarding the academy, is there an option to have adboard presets, so that we can apply some global settings to stadia in one go instead of assigning 16 individual ads to each stadium? This is something that I've been hoping for since DBC17.

The ball physics in this game is simply awesome
Ball is behaving exactly how it does in real cricket in different situations
Thankfully now you can't hit short pitched or good length deliveries for 4 that easily on front foot
it results in edges most of the times
Also the colours are so much vibrant than the previous iterations
even on lowest graphic settings the game is looking amazing
Only thing I would want BA to do is to find a right balance between the type of deliveries that should uproot the stumps and the ones that shouldn't
Currently every delivery when hits the stumps uproots one or two of em
I know its a small thing but I believe that BA are far more experienced now to fix these small things

The generic ODI kit of the unlicensed international teams are looking really good.

Yeah that was the first thing I checked and I love how creative they look compared to previous years, overall the graphics look great and I love how they even have the lush, dry etc outfield options as well. Overall graphics and sounds have improved.

Does anybody know how to face some other fast bowler than Stuart Broad in training?
not sure how you do that but as a default I'm getting Starc

Reactions: DAP
How are people finding playing the short ball against the spinner? I'd love to be able to cut and pull more effectively than previous editions
Even in AC, I could pull and have fun doing it, however cut just didn't work. I just faced fast balling in the demo, so will have to check.[DOUBLEPOST=1557347677][/DOUBLEPOST]@Dutch you should definitely listen to the soundtrack, since you do work with music (If I remember correctly). It's so nice.

Users who are viewing this thread