Cricket 19 General Discussion

These perks additions mean i'm going to spend even more time editing players to make them as realistic as possible. The customisation scope is now bigger than ever.

One question though, how do they exactly work? Are they always active on top of base skills?

These perks additions mean i'm going to spend even more time editing players to make them as realistic as possible. The customisation scope is now bigger than ever.

One question though, how do they exactly work? Are they always active on top of base skills?
Wait ? So the perks can be added to players in regular play now?

Don't stress out guys, if there are any issues you notice they are probably still working on them and doing the final touches as the game hasn't actually fully released yet. This is just a demo, so high chance they're still working on it.
Yeh they are I have looked at their steam build there a couple of updates each day so should be fine

I know from the first patch last game pretty sure England got additional players

Can we give the speculation a rest please? It has been non-stop for the last two weeks.

There is a playable demo - focus on what you currently have, instead of guessing about what you don't have yet
Sorry mate is that roaming brain didn’t know u where aus

Sydney Cricket Ground is there.

20190508151426-1.jpg

20190508151437-1.jpg
How are you getting to this screen i have looked all over the place?

Can we give the speculation a rest please? It has been non-stop for the last two weeks.

There is a playable demo - focus on what you currently have, instead of guessing about what you don't have yet
Why not speculate?? The thread is called “general discussion “ people can discuss what ever they want and talk about what the game is gonna have and not gonna have thats the point of a discussion.

Why not speculate?? The thread is called “general discussion “ people can discuss what ever they want and talk about what the game is gonna have and not gonna have thats the point of a discussion.

Because it leads people to think that certain things are/arent in the game, based on zero factual information. It doesn’t help anyone.

Could do with some more hairstyles back in, like the first two games. Looks pretty good, dunno why Ross said stadium creator has gotten a huge update as it seems exactly the same except for a few minor aspects?

So far , I'm quite enjoying this year's academy. To me, the gameplay feels pretty solid already and hopefully this will only further improve.

also loving the "popped collar" option for customising players!
don't think that was in Ashes ?

Users who are viewing this thread