Cricket 19 General Discussion

While batting on pro cam, just as the bowler finishes his bowling stride & delivers the ball, there seems to be a little 'random or swift' transition you could say, it makes the playing more rushed I feel.

Again sorry for posting these in general discussion..

Fielding radar still getting inverse after playing shot in behind far batsman camera

Is anyone going to be making realistic gameplay sliders/gameplay modifiers?

Is anyone going to be making realistic gameplay sliders/gameplay modifiers?
until the full game is released, and used in proper situations. I'd imagine it's a bit difficult to make and gameplay modifications yet.

I'd say if anything needs to be tweaked , it can be done once the game releases.

Reactions: DAP
I dont find hair line option while creating players. So, i assume its not possible to create players with thinner line bald heads.
Also weight option is missing in the body options. So its not possible to create fat players.
Not sure why these options are removed. It would be good if these are added in the main game.

until the full game is released, and used in proper situations. I'd imagine it's a bit difficult to make and gameplay modifications yet.

I'd say if anything needs to be tweaked , it can be done once the game releases.
Absolutely Agree, and that's why we don't need a bugs thread right now, because this is just a demo. The bugs can be pointed out once the game makes it to consoles in its full glory on 28th May!

@MattW does AI players in career mode improves/regress ,changes perks , unlock gold perks and get transfer from their domestic team to another team?

Zim domestic teams have always been there in previous games, I know because I play for the “Harare Hawks”, hope they’re in the full game ! Would be wierd if not.
But yes I did notice BBL, BPL and the domestic leagues for Ireland, Afghanistan and Zimbabwe are missing. Not too fussed if they leave out the Irish, AFG and ZIM Domestic teams as you couldn't even play in those leagues in.

@MattW does AI players in career mode improves/regress ,changes perks , unlock gold perks and get transfer from their domestic team to another team?
Matt did say 'All players have perks', but don't know about the transfer part though

Zim domestic teams have always been there in previous games, I know because I play for the “Harare Hawks”, hope they’re in the full game ! Would be wierd if not.
Yeah it would be strange, don't worry I'm sure they'll be there for you anyway mate.

Cricket 19 DEMO is 20GB in size ..

Cricket19 full game is 17GB .. how come ???

Users who are viewing this thread