Cricket 19 General Discussion

Playstation store still not added CRICKET 19 for pre order category ... its 19 days left to release
And there's a reason for that. One won't run out of "digital" copies unlike the disks. Pre orders for digital versions makes zero sense.

Pre-load, of course, is an entirely different matter altogether.

And there's a reason for that. One won't run out of "digital" copies unlike the disks. Pre orders for digital versions makes zero sense.

Pre-load, of course, is an entirely different matter altogether.

They make a lot of sense to a publisher! I want your money now: not risk not getting it later. :)

For a consumer they don't, which is why the publishers usually offer some sort of extra bonus for doing it: are you willing to risk it turning out being bad in exchange for MORE of it?

They make a lot of sense to a publisher! I want your money now: not risk not getting it later. :)

For a consumer they don't, which is why the publishers usually offer some sort of extra bonus for doing it: are you willing to risk it turning out being bad in exchange for MORE of it?
Only did it for two games, Spiderman PS4 was one of them, and boy did it pay off well. Brilliant Game and superb pre order bonus.[DOUBLEPOST=1557396062][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't think I've ever been so excited by the possibility of being injured before......
Wait, that's confirmed too? I missed that piece of info.

My 2 cents after a hands on with the demo:
1) Players look awesome lighting in the game is next level easily at par if not better then FIFA and PES.
2) I may actually keep the default kits they are just so good
3) Players look much more lean compared to Ashes Cricket

Amazing effort Big Ant time to pre-order.

*Off Topic* there is an AO Tennis group here too right? I remember seeing one, was looking to go there, can someone guide me? Had wanted to try the much updated version, want to know how it is compared to older one.

My 2 cents after a hands on with the demo:
1) Players look awesome lighting in the game is next level easily at par if not better then FIFA and PES.
2) I may actually keep the default kits they are just so good
3) Players look much more lean compared to Ashes Cricket

Amazing effort Big Ant time to pre-order.
Also, thankfully, without the disgusting microtransactions of FIFA, and other idiotic extra stuff.
C19 may get the highest reviews for a BA Cricket Game ever, hoping for a 80+ at the very least! One day in the future they and BCCI collab and give us IPL licensed, what an epic thing that would be.

Just something that came to my mind!

C19, so far feels like
1) In terms of Pokémon Universe, it feels like a final evolved form of DBC 17.
2) In terms of MCU, it feels like the Endgame, where DBC 14 was Iron Man [Nowhere implying this is the end, but just feels so epic].
3) In life stages, it feels like an adult, where DBC 14 was a kid, with DBC 17 being the early teens, Ashes Cricket being the late teens and this one being the final adult.

Quite off topic, but that's how it feels...

Commentary and Game play is the main root for the Game after seeing the demo ...

If commentary fails to deliver game may have lot of draw backs , Big bash boom commentary was bit improved and excited . had a good voice though
Sorry but i have to agree if the Commentary is the same stink as ashes then yea drawback for me.. Thank god we have Twitch and YouTube to see and hear before buy.. Sick of hearing the same wrong Commentary on ashes Like when he says from that player instead of saying the players name and other wrong sounds played at the wrong times....

Haha, fair enough. But pre-order and watch it just sit in my library doing nothing? No thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread