Cricket 19 General Discussion

Need help navigating the demo , I can’t switch between options at top of the screen in the academy using my laptop cursor or keys , anyone know which key scrolls through top lists , for example in player creator options like identity or appearance, equipment etc

Thanks for any tips

Need help navigating the demo , I can’t switch between options at top of the screen in the academy using my laptop cursor or keys , anyone know which key scrolls through top lists , for example in player creator options like identity or appearance, equipment etc

Thanks for any tips
Arrow keys for up down and page up page down to navigate top menus: thats my pc anyway.....

Reactions: DAP
Arrow keys for up down and page up page down to navigate top menus: thats my pc anyway.....
Cheers Dutch but not working for me for some weird reason, a bit baffling!

Keyboard is ok , might try PS4 controller, thanks for helping anyway:)[DOUBLEPOST=1557472600][/DOUBLEPOST]1 and 3 worked :) , gold star for you :)

Really enjoying the demo so far! Love that we will just be able to pick up and play on the console with created teams ready to go come release date.

Just one slight observation. Has anyone really delved into the logo creator yet? Was playing around with it before and there appears to be a few issues.

For instance whenever I would try to move a node (whatever they are called) which I had previously put down, it would automatically add a new one over the top and completely distort what shape I was trying to create.

Basically means I can't move or reshape any of the logos I'm trying to create because it adds a new node everytime I try to move one.

Curious if anyone else is having this issue or it's just isolated to my PC.

i hope cricket 19 career mode lineup doesnt get filled with generic players just like in ashes cricket 2017
Wait, what? That's what makes it realistic, just for example MS Dhoni won't be playing 2 years later most likely, wouldn't want the lineups to remain static. By your logic even your career player shouldn't be in the team.

Malinga bowling action looks perfect! Kudos to BA for listening to us and getting more variety.

The perks system, in-depth career mode, new bowling actions. It's all making sense now and building it up very well.

Just hope someday BCCI notices this and we have Indian players scanned.
About the last sentence, it can happen in a few years from now on. Maybe only start with IPL, because that also has international players, so it'll be appealing to most cricketing nations, who also like T20s!

Had one question, for the unlicensed teams, are the initials of the players same as the players in real life? In the past I have noticed, it is always like this to make it easier to rename players and link with them on disk counterparts. Is it still the same?

i hope cricket 19 career mode lineup doesnt get filled with generic players just like in ashes cricket 2017

The changing line up is one of the things that makes it realistic, otherwise how would you get in a side yourself if no one else can? Might be better to put yourself in the international team and create tours instead if you want to play as yourself against all current players.

Had one question, for the unlicensed teams, are the initials of the players same as the players in real life? In the past I have noticed, it is always like this to make it easier to rename players and link with them on disk counterparts. Is it still the same?
Yes it's the same as far as I know.

Reactions: DAP
Wait, what? That's what makes it realistic, just for example MS Dhoni won't be playing 2 years later most likely, wouldn't want the lineups to remain static. By your logic even your career player shouldn't be in the team.
what i mean to say is in ashes cricket they put some generic player in international lineup which are not even real players.its not a problem if they put real players from domestic in international lineup

what i mean to say is in ashes cricket they put some generic player in international lineup which are not even real players.its not a problem if they put real players from domestic in international lineup
It's a career meant to run for 10-15 Years, how can we even know who will play that long after in real life!

Users who are viewing this thread