Cricket 19 General Discussion

You guys can’t resist, can you?
don't see problem mate where talking nothing else is going on just addressing that we can just wait to the final build to see what where not to what we are getting after all it discussion name of thread I'm sure if you went to another game they would be discussing the future too if people don't want to read move on skip it that what I do when I lose interest

What? We are just discussing about the game future.

By blindly guessing that there will be no changes to the Academy between now and release? Even though historically, there have always been iterative inclusions?

By all means continue talking about nothing, I just can’t fathom how the focus isn’t what’s IN the demo, as opposed to what might/maybe/possibly/potentially be in the final game.

Reactions: DAP
By blindly guessing that there will be no changes to the Academy between now and release? Even though historically, there have always been iterative inclusions?

By all means continue talking about nothing, I just can’t fathom how the focus isn’t what’s IN the demo, as opposed to what might/maybe/possibly/potentially be in the final game.
that what I am trying to say what you just said

Pretty sure we never had more batting and bowling styles in the academy so not expecting them either.

Does anyone know if we can use the PS4 controller on PC to work with Cricket19?

Users who are viewing this thread