Cricket 19 General Discussion

Also it will be great if we can have new bowl bowler and partnership breaker perk (new bowl bowler gets increased skill in first 4 overs for T20s and 8 overs in ODIs) and partnership breaker perk will get activated when there is 50 + partnership in T20s and 100+ when in ODIs and tests, plus spin bowling perks will be welcome

Spin bowling perks are already there, examples: variation perk, variations skills go up, accuracy goes down. Bowler gets extra flight in windy conditions, plays better on dry/dusty/crumbly wickets etc

Leg spinners perks are bugged , they increase skill to bouncer , yorkers and slower balls which are fast bowlers attributes , also I think there should be a consolidator perk as well which will get activated when there are 3 or more wickets has fallen in the last 30 runs scored by the team.[DOUBLEPOST=1557429777][/DOUBLEPOST]Also some negative perks will be great too , like vulnerable to outswing / inswing early in the innings but more confidence later in the innings , same can be applied against spin bowling as well.

Thanks for everyone whose shared a video, much appreciated. I can't believe NatWest are still trying to pull off that "cricket has no boundaries" crap.

I know what they're getting at but it is so obviously does. Please Big Ant include a way to hide dumb advertising boards...

:facepalm I never understand what makes people say this. We all know Big Ant is a small developer. We all know what to expect realistically, why would you say a such thing ? It devalues your past and future posts.
Whats wrong in what i have mentioned ? Players are looking awesome and have appreciated that could you explain yourself @Thivagar

^^ It didn't dwell on the stands though. Looks like there are some new pitch and outfield options, I'm curious to see if we have more options for stands. That was a hindrance while trying to create real-world venues in DBC 17 and Ashes Cricket 17 - which is okay for v1.0, but I'd like to see some more props there.

Can we see how fielding and throwing looks in the demo ?

Users who are viewing this thread