Cricket 19 General Discussion

i have a surface pro 6, i7, 16B RAM, integrated graphics - this should run the academy/demo right? e.g. it plays Civ 6 fine on full settings.

but it fails to launch every time. anyone successfully launched it?

Hey @MattW, where were those spin perks? I thought for sure I had covered them all unless they are in another unassigned slot?

Just clicked, the player was a fast bowler. I'm a muppet. Pls continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: DAP
i have a surface pro 6, i7, 16B RAM, integrated graphics - this should run the academy/demo right? e.g. it plays Civ 6 fine on full settings.

but it fails to launch every time. anyone successfully launched it?
Well I've managed to launch it and play fine but it doesn't let me save anything and every time I start it's like starting for the first time it is frustrating as I was halfway done making faces of team India and then I launched it today and boom everything was gone :( and it also started crashing when trying to upload playface so not sure what to do here

Reactions: DAP
Hey @MattW, where were those spin perks? I thought for sure I had covered them all unless they are in another unassigned slot?

Just clicked, the player was a fast bowler. I'm a muppet. Pls continue.
There's a minor display issue I'll get fixed, but you'll need to switch the player to be a spinner and then open the player again to see the correct listing for the delivery skills. The descriptions will be correct just not the listing of the individual skills below.

Also worth noting there's minor differences for Finger/Wrist spin, just basically for the ones that are about Googlies/Doosras having slightly different names/detail.

Can you upload the 'dx.dat' file that is in the My Games\Cricket 19 folder? Maybe changing some settings in the graphics config might be needed? It should run on there, but haven't tested a surface.

Well I've managed to launch it and play fine but it doesn't let me save anything and every time I start it's like starting for the first time it is frustrating as I was halfway done making faces of team India and then I launched it today and boom everything was gone :( and it also started crashing when trying to upload playface so not sure what to do here
Some people have issues if there is an external tool like Google Drive trying to back up their Documents folder automatically. Try excluding the folder from any backup/sync stuff you have and see if it will save.

Some people have issues if there is an external tool like Google Drive trying to back up their Documents folder automatically. Try excluding the folder from any backup/sync stuff you have and see if it will save.
Thanks I'll try and check the settings again

^^ It didn't dwell on the stands though. Looks like there are some new pitch and outfield options, I'm curious to see if we have more options for stands. That was a hindrance while trying to create real-world venues in DBC 17 and Ashes Cricket 17 - which is okay for v1.0, but I'd like to see some more props there.

I too checked in Academy, Stadium Creator and I found that some things are missing:

1. Outfield pattern - Like the cross hatch, vertical, pain is missing (This was there in Ashes cricket 17)
2. Stands both media, large and small has very few options
3. Media center could have been included in the stadium editor
4. Ability to place crowds in grass strands is not there.
5. More variety of trees and shrubs is not there.

If Big Ant can include this in a patch or full game it will be awesome.

I too checked in Academy, Stadium Creator and I found that some things are missing:

1. Outfield pattern - Like the cross hatch, vertical, pain is missing (This was there in Ashes cricket 17)
2. Stands both media, large and small has very few options
3. Media center could have been included in the stadium editor
4. Ability to place crowds in grass strands is not there.
5. More variety of trees and shrubs is not there.

If Big Ant can include this in a patch or full game it will be awesome.

Also, fireworks/pyrotechnics in the stadium creator would be an awesome addition for T20 leagues!

Hey guys remember that the game is not in final build big ant may be waiting to surprise us they may add these things in

Users who are viewing this thread