Cricket 19 General Discussion

Anyone seen this screenshot nice feature saw it on we coach cricket

View attachment 220360
It does look good. A couple of observations, though. First, the temperatures across 4 days look random rather than representative of actual weather. I am really hoping that we get proper weather conditions in this release as it has been missing from the series so far...but these random temperatures are a bit worrying. Second, and I've mentioned this already, the video on the scorecard should not, necessarily, be the same as the camera you're playing with. I hope we can change this because it looks really odd to have ProCam up on the scoreboard.

i'm loving the new bowling actions, thanks @passwordistaco for the vids and @Parcelmoose for the initial footage.

i'm interested in how different they will feel to face, can see them presenting interesting challenges.

also interesting to see if there's a material difference in playing with them, i.e. a more slingy/round-arm action, if you're early/late on release that should impact line a lot as well as length, whereas traditional actions the release timing should impact mainly length. and to know in general if there are impacts on accuracy, speed, or swing etc. by choosing a given action, or if they're purely cosmetic.

same of course for batting techniques - if there are implications for certain shots or areas being easier/harder to hit.

i may have missed it but i'm not sure if that's ever been explained?
Very important to know. With slingy/round arm action the release timing (early or late) will impact the both the line and length.[DOUBLEPOST=1557587695][/DOUBLEPOST]
It does look good. A couple of observations, though. First, the temperatures across 4 days look random rather than representative of actual weather. I am really hoping that we get proper weather conditions in this release as it has been missing from the series so far...but these random temperatures are a bit worrying.
Weather in UK is quite unpredictable. Maybe it’s a representation of that.

Weather in UK is quite unpredictable. Maybe it’s a representation of that.
I live in the UK...weather is very predictable...and, although it can be changeable, it is not changeable to this extent. I just hope there isn't some random number generator setting cloud cover, rain and temperature on a daily basis.

Is there any change in the presentation of DRS review or tv style broadcasting?? Anybody have any info /screenshots of these ?
Yeah we should be getting more information because we are only 17 days away from release.
So far I am loving these Cricket academy videos, love to see match being played.

Yeah we should be getting more information because we are only 17 days away from release.
So far I am loving these Cricket academy videos, love to see match being played.
Is Trailer of the game is expected ?? I thought the academy release is kind of trailer /teaser in itself.

Is Trailer of the game is expected ?? I thought the academy release is kind of trailer /teaser in itself.
No I am talking about like seeing a video of match being played, I think a trailer is important because they need to sell the game to other cricket fans as well.
But these videos of Cricket academy are great as well.

I think there will still be a trailer. Not everyone is using the academy, though videos of the academy may be being watched by potential buyers. But, further official promotion of the game is likely as well.

Though, this week we have already got a lot of info. Probably something in the upcoming week or at least the final week before release! I am making this speculation purely by BA's YouTube Channel, which always has a trailer for games before release.

Users who are viewing this thread