Cricket 19 General Discussion

Sling bowling action is awesome, hopefully there are more in the works as well as some more batting styles. If not I'll put on the morph suit let's go, I'll do it for free as well :P. I've got a mean Brett Lee action, fancy myself as a good Stuart MacGill impersonator as well, on the cricket pitch not off of course....

Something i noticed while bowling. If you press "up" on the d-pad before your run up. The Camera will zoom in on the pitch near the batting crease. I wonder if this will mean aiming for cracks, rough etc will be more of a factor this time around? Interesting!

Can you upload the 'dx.dat' file that is in the My Games\Cricket 19 folder? Maybe changing some settings in the graphics config might be needed? It should run on there, but haven't tested a surface.

weirdly, i have no such folder. though the game is installed according to steam. perhaps this is the issue.

if i select it in steam and try to play, in steam next to cricket 19 it says "running" for 3 or 4 seconds, then switches to "syncing" for 1 or 2 seconds, then nothing.

Looks like the Tait action is Ellyse Perry's lol. Just checked and it looks exactly the same but it's cool we can get aspects of the action and think of different bowlers.

Reactions: DAP
Lovely. A treat to watch. Somehow they all look great in both the games, and hair seems better showcased in C19![DOUBLEPOST=1557559708][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looks like the Tait action is Ellyse Perry's lol. Just checked and it looks exactly the same but it's cool we can get aspects of the action and think of different bowlers.
With enough pace it can easily pass off as Jasprit Bumrah. The real treat is the Malinga one though, my career mode bowling action from now on!

Idk about anyone else but im loving the edges that are coming off the bat and the ones that fly high over the keeper for 6 and also the ones off the
bottom of the bat feel more real in 19 then 17 and loving it. Aslo loving the new flat bat shots ranging from the pull to straight to cut. I have hit quite a few flat bats for 6 and boy did they feel
like crowd killers lol.

Try a couple of leg/hip glances when you're batting next....and tell me how the animations look. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread