Cricket 19 General Discussion

There's a Shaun Tait one, @Parcelmoose already uploaded gameplay of it.
Also, yea going to choose Malinga Action, as a Batting All-rounder!
Yeah the Malinga action is an awesome addition, reckon quite a few others will use it too. I'll be using the Shaun Tait action because it basically replicates my own bowling action in real life, for some reason it reminds me a bit of Billy Stanlake too.

Yeah the Malinga action is an awesome addition, reckon quite a few others will use it too. I'll be using the Shaun Tait action because it basically replicates my own bowling action in real life, for some reason it reminds me a bit of Billy Stanlake too.

The second (Tait) action could be used for a lot of other bowlers, even someone like Umesh Yadav. Starc and maybe, Bumrah.

While batting against spinner, if I try special shot behind the wicket , the animation gets triggered for a reverse sweep and ball goes to extra cover region. Anyone else facing this issue?

While batting against spinner, if I try special shot behind the wicket , the animation gets triggered for a reverse sweep and ball goes to extra cover region. Anyone else facing this issue?
Your shot replacement must be on. Go to gameplay modifiers and turn it off

Anyone who gets the hang of playface do tell me, I would need help creating mine when the game is out.

I hope the game doesn't break street date this time, kind of jealous when someone gets a game way before release date, though don't mind if someone gets it earlier based on time zones.

Since I am using my American PS4 Account, anyway wait will be a day more.

Hi

Please excuse my complete ignorance, I've played all the previous games but stopped playing Ashes some time ago...

In regards to perks, what does 'Level up' mean?

On the various YouTube videos they keep saying 'Level Up'. What are the levels? Are they just talking about when your rating goes from say 67 to 68 or what???

Many thanks

Here I am , all I care about is batting in a forum that is filled with bowlers.

Kind regards

Interested batsmen.

So how does the batting feel in the demo guys?

I own a semi-potato laptop(nvidia 920m). With shadows on and rest all settings at low or disabled at 720p i am getting 60 fps. Its awesome. But I think its because only two players are rendered in ground training.

From the menu interface to the batting animation BiG ants have overhauled the game. If I get the same frame rate after the release for PC then big ants have pulled off a stunner here.

Also I think the advance shot is inverted, have been defending all the shots which should have gone over the top in the V region.

Hi

Please excuse my complete ignorance, I've played all the previous games but stopped playing Ashes some time ago...

In regards to perks, what does 'Level up' mean?

On the various YouTube videos they keep saying 'Level Up'. What are the levels? Are they just talking about when your rating goes from say 67 to 68 or what???

Many thanks

The Level system was in DBC 14. We'd get xps after each match that contribute to a level system. And out rating improved depending on the way we played the game. I liked that system.

Getting playface feature means it is possible to get real faces of players of all teams from community or it doesn't work that way?

Users who are viewing this thread