Cricket 19 General Discussion

There is no standard in the player rating Bowlers anything 90-95 McGrath Level 95-98 Walsh 99 Ambrose and Marshall level
Batting 90-95 Kholi, Smith, Root, 96-99 Lara Tendukar, Ponting, Sehwag rating
Fielding 90-95 Pollard level, 96-99 Russell Level and that south African player from back in the day

Stars 90 to 100 Batting Avg 45 and up ---- Bowling 25 and under
Up and coming 80-90 Batting Avg 35 to 45 ---- Bowling 26 and above
Good players 80-70 batting Avg 35 to 27 -- Bowling 30 to 40
Ok Players 70-60 batting 27 and under -- 40 and above

What do you guys think for more realistic player rating and gameplay

Idk about anyone else but im loving the edges that are coming off the bat and the ones that fly high over the keeper for 6 and also the ones off the
bottom of the bat feel more real in 19 then 17 and loving it. Aslo loving the new flat bat shots ranging from the pull to straight to cut. I have hit quite a few flat bats for 6 and boy did they feel
like crowd killers lol.

Idk about anyone else but im loving the edges that are coming off the bat and the ones that fly high over the keeper for 6 and also the ones off the
bottom of the bat feel more real in 19 then 17 and loving it. Aslo loving the new flat bat shots ranging from the pull to straight to cut. I have hit quite a few flat bats for 6 and boy did they feel
like crowd killers lol.
Yes, I'm getting lots of inside edges past the stumps.

So far, everything is sounding good. Only criticism I have heard is stadium editor being similar to last time, and some minor errors (to small to name specifically)! Optimistic for the game, hoping to know the price for PS4 digital so I can keep my wallet ready!

Why is there never a demo for console?? Any specific reason?
I think, just from what I remember reading, is that Sony and Microsoft have to be informed about any update to the demo, which in this case is constantly required. That's what I remember.

After watching the videos so far, I can't go back to playing Ashes
The graphics difference is so incredible

After watching the videos so far, I can't go back to playing Ashes
The graphics difference is so incredible
On the contrary, for me, because I want to enjoy the last days of Ashes Cricket with playing as much as possible. Controls are the same, so good training as well!

Users who are viewing this thread