Cricket 19 General Discussion

Pcuser

Club Captain
Screenshot-46.jpg

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I’ll say I’m a bit less happy after batting... this is mostly related to my performance however!!

AI fields need some work though (as ever) and I’d like to see them not keep changing over/round the wicket so much

AI is where this game should shine as has been claimed by Bigant. Please enlighten us further regarding this as you play along.

Rackemup27

Club Cricketer
Ai is really really good for the most part. I reckon it's as good as is possible with a complexed game like cricket, it's a big leap on previous titles. That said, singles inside the inner circle are a little too easy still. You don't get those dynamic, aggressive grab n shots at the stumps that you get in the real game. Still, very good.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
But from thr ign video it should be more broadcasy cams available[DOUBLEPOST=1558901843][/DOUBLEPOST]
Where are yu located? Mine says 12:00 am midnight on the 27th
Yeah it's the same broadcast camera from DBC and Ashes cricket, the real broadcast is not available for running camera sadly.. Don't know why they got rid of it.
I am currently playing career mode using the drone camera angle.

Amarkfu

Club Captain
Yeah it's the same broadcast camera from DBC and Ashes cricket, the real broadcast is not available for running camera sadly.. Don't know why they got rid of it.
I am currently playing career mode using the drone camera angle.
If thats the case i will be askin for refund.

Shrimper

Club Cricketer
How deep does the scenario mode go? I.e can we set win parameters on a player to score x amount of runs, or get x amount of wickets?

Or is it more along the lines of win with X and draw with X etc.

Xobii

School Cricketer
Are you able to change the sliders mid
I'm really happy.

Issues I've seen.

1/ If you lower their skills with variants, spinners tend to bowl fewer variants. I have Lyon predominantly bowling good off spin with the occasional straight one, fine, and occasional doosra (not fine).

2/ AI fields still need some work. Had one slip in the first morning of a test match. They seem to chop and change a lot.

3/ The skill sliders seem to all work, which is beautiful, and I love the perks. I can tell the difference between Anderson and Broad's bowling habits, with Stokes and Archer different still. I do find it weird that with a lot of perks a skill has to go down in order for a skill to go up. Maybe there could be "weakness perks" that are enforced on you if you perform badly.

4/ The licensed teams have some really weird attributes. I don't know why they can't get this right, as Aussie and England players are the flagship players, although it is much better than it was in AC17. I've managed to do some light editing on them which I couldn't do for some reason in yesterday's build.

5/ I've had to raise the pace with the bowling modifiers by 20 as I always do. The default just feels to slow for cricket, but maybe that's personal. I've also had to raise the shot strength slider by 20. I guess this is preference but it felt like things weren't going to the boundary unless they went aerial.

All in all though, the AI, the presentation, the fluidity, the animations are absolutely fantastic. I'd say this is probably the biggest improvement in an iteration, and I can't think of anywhere where we have gone backwards.

game
I'm really happy.

Issues I've seen.

1/ If you lower their skills with variants, spinners tend to bowl fewer variants. I have Lyon predominantly bowling good off spin with the occasional straight one, fine, and occasional doosra (not fine).

2/ AI fields still need some work. Had one slip in the first morning of a test match. They seem to chop and change a lot.

3/ The skill sliders seem to all work, which is beautiful, and I love the perks. I can tell the difference between Anderson and Broad's bowling habits, with Stokes and Archer different still. I do find it weird that with a lot of perks a skill has to go down in order for a skill to go up. Maybe there could be "weakness perks" that are enforced on you if you perform badly.

4/ The licensed teams have some really weird attributes. I don't know why they can't get this right, as Aussie and England players are the flagship players, although it is much better than it was in AC17. I've managed to do some light editing on them which I couldn't do for some reason in yesterday's build.

5/ I've had to raise the pace with the bowling modifiers by 20 as I always do. The default just feels to slow for cricket, but maybe that's personal. I've also had to raise the shot strength slider by 20. I guess this is preference but it felt like things weren't going to the boundary unless they went aerial.

All in all though, the AI, the presentation, the fluidity, the animations are absolutely fantastic. I'd say this is probably the biggest improvement in an iteration, and I can't think of anywhere where we have gone backwards.

Are you able to change the sliders mid game? If yes, can you please tell me how?

Users who are viewing this thread