Cricket 19 General Discussion

If I change the AI batting run rate slider mid match, will it change? Sorry I'm kind of new to this slider stuff so I don't know. Even if it changes in the next match I'm fine because currently I'm playing the World Cup as Australia vs WI and Hope is 19 from 63

Last edited:
Where is the pro bowling camera which i saw in the Demo version of the game,and there is noo pro catching as well when i am fielding.
Help me guys if i am doing it wrong in the settings.

and they perform magic tricks too. bottle simply disappears after :lol

Still, its a very nice touch. I wish i could capture the whole video. By the time i realized what was going on, the 12th man was already by the pitch. It was really cool. I will take any improvement, howsoever small, with the same level excitement.

Here playing in the nets while it finishes installing, that new forward defence has not gotten enough praise, it looks amazing, can't wait until it's done installing!
My career mode player's first block looked like a tailender trying to survive for his life. It's a nice touch considering my player is only like 15 overall. Hopefully, once my skills go up the block looks less unco. It's a cool touch![DOUBLEPOST=1559179000][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 221520 This was given out.

1. Bowler knocked the bails off with his face.

2. Batsman is quite clearly in.

3. Umpire isn’t even bloody looking.

That’s the Xbox version for you.
Ross just nonchalantly not wanting a bar of what's happened haha

What would be a harder level, Pro, Hard, Hard or Veteran, Medium, Medium? Just trying to find a good balance for my career.

My first impression.
Played first world cup game India V SA
( Thanks for all academy creations. Kit looks awesome and also some real faces. Great work users ! )

Its so nice to see World Cup 2019 format is same to same here in the game.
I played as India on pro difficulty mode with bowling speed increased to 60 in the slider. SA won the toss and put India to bat on grassy pitch in lively, overcast rainy condition. It was raining since the start.
India struggled with 50/3 15 overs with great swing and seam bowling from AI ( Rabada, Ngidi and Morris ).
- AI did bowl 4th stump line constantly
- Ball was swinging realistically

After players settled in you can score rapidly. There were 2 rain interruption and 40 overs per side was set. India managed to score 225/9 in 40 Overs
AI came to bat and they played very cautiously and lost two wickets in slip in first 5 overs. Then Amla and Faf are making sure they dont lose more wickets and played very defensive. SA were 60/2 in 15 overs. But could not stretch long as SA lost two quick wickets to spinners ( Jadeja and Kuldeep ). Finally SA crumbled to heavy defeat with 165 All Out.

Overall it was a great expericne, Much better than Ashes Cricket. Much beter than any other cricket game.

Here are some likes and disliked

- Pre match cut scenes ( small promo and highlights kind of video ) which makes you pumped up to play long
- Inteligent AI bowling
- Drinks interval at 15 and 30 overs
- Keeper throws the ball to sllip ( Well this doesn't work all the times, If fielder is not in slip keeper still throws the ball and no one there to catch )
- You can watch highlight anytime during the match
- Cut scenes between overs and between balls are very good. Specially view from over the stadium and by the stadium is really cool.
- Fielders run fast and smooth.
- Some new shots.
- Bat and ball connection is smooth with realistic sound.
- Some cool new added statistics to see anytime during the game
- BROADCAST 3 CAMERA IS AWESOME ( Sadly its available when you are bowling )
- All the licensed grounds diameter is same as the real ones.
- New pitches options selection before the game is cool

Dislikes
- All the cameras while batting ( running ) aren't that cool as broadcast 3. Still cant track the ball while hitting in the air.
- Stump lights are not realistic
- Fielders still stop the ball at boundary line with body touching the top ( Thats seriously annoying since Ashes Cricket )
- Fielders still catch the ball with hi back facing the ball & his front facing the boundary
- Highlights have some glitches ( not smooth )

Overall this is an awesome game. Best so far.
Hope most the tweakings will be done in the next patch.

Hi all - we have a couple of updates to share for you this morning:

Firstly, the Nintendo Switch version of Cricket 19 was unfortunately delayed a little in the US. It will now release on June 11. It is available in all other markets now.

Secondly, there are patches for both the Switch and Xbox versions of the game due shortly - over the next couple of days. Most critically, the Xbox patch will update the career mode and resolve the issue that people have had that they can't update their rosters pre-match.

Apologies for any inconvenience. We obviously wanted to get these patches out as quickly as possible, and we appreciate your patience and support.

There is no drs I mean they don’t show anything just umpire on screen and say decision stand on ps4

There are a couple of things I have noticed and hope gets fixed in a upcoming patch:-

1) - When doing a customer ODI/T20 championship the logos which we download from academy for teams is sort of censored and pixelated (I cant explain the word) but you cannot see the logos

2) The logos downloaded are assigned to the wrong teams, but when starting the tournament it is fixed and the correct country has the logos.

3) Setting the host nation for tournament doesn't work, i tried having Pakistan as the host nation for a T20 WC but when assigning to Pak it defaults to Australia as host nation.

I hope this can be fixed @BigAntStudios @MattW

My first impression.
Played first world cup game India V SA
( Thanks for all academy creations. Kit looks awesome and also some real faces. Great work users ! )

Its so nice to see World Cup 2019 format is same to same here in the game.
I played as India on pro difficulty mode with bowling speed increased to 60 in the slider. SA won the toss and put India to bat on grassy pitch in lively, overcast rainy condition. It was raining since the start.
India struggled with 50/3 15 overs with great swing and seam bowling from AI ( Rabada, Ngidi and Morris ).
- AI did bowl 4th stump line constantly
- Ball was swinging realistically

After players settled in you can score rapidly. There were 2 rain interruption and 40 overs per side was set. India managed to score 225/9 in 40 Overs
AI came to bat and they played very cautiously and lost two wickets in slip in first 5 overs. Then Amla and Faf are making sure they dont lose more wickets and played very defensive. SA were 60/2 in 15 overs. But could not stretch long as SA lost two quick wickets to spinners ( Jadeja and Kuldeep ). Finally SA crumbled to heavy defeat with 165 All Out.

Overall it was a great expericne, Much better than Ashes Cricket. Much beter than any other cricket game.

Here are some likes and disliked

- Pre match cut scenes ( small promo and highlights kind of video ) which makes you pumped up to play long
- Inteligent AI bowling
- Drinks interval at 15 and 30 overs
- Keeper throws the ball to sllip ( Well this doesn't work all the times, If fielder is not in slip keeper still throws the ball and no one there to catch )
- You can watch highlight anytime during the match
- Cut scenes between overs and between balls are very good. Specially view from over the stadium and by the stadium is really cool.
- Fielders run fast and smooth.
- Some new shots.
- Bat and ball connection is smooth with realistic sound.
- Some cool new added statistics to see anytime during the game
- BROADCAST 3 CAMERA IS AWESOME ( Sadly its available when you are bowling )
- All the licensed grounds diameter is same as the real ones.
- New pitches options selection before the game is cool

Dislikes
- All the cameras while batting ( running ) aren't that cool as broadcast 3. Still cant track the ball while hitting in the air.
- Stump lights are not realistic
- Fielders still stop the ball at boundary line with body touching the top ( Thats seriously annoying since Ashes Cricket )
- Fielders still catch the ball with hi back facing the ball & his front facing the boundary
- Highlights have some glitches ( not smooth )

Overall this is an awesome game. Best so far.
Hope most the tweakings will be done in the next patch.
Did you see the rain? We went off in a T20 so it was reduced to 16 overs. I didn't see any rain but it was very dark and cloudy. May have been bad light?

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread