Cricket 19 General Discussion

Hi all - we have a couple of updates to share for you this morning:

Firstly, the Nintendo Switch version of Cricket 19 was unfortunately delayed a little in the US. It will now release on June 11. It is available in all other markets now.

Secondly, there are patches for both the Switch and Xbox versions of the game due shortly - over the next couple of days. Most critically, the Xbox patch will update the career mode and resolve the issue that people have had that they can't update their rosters pre-match.

Apologies for any inconvenience. We obviously wanted to get these patches out as quickly as possible, and we appreciate your patience and support.

So the delay wasn't on the Xbox side but from BA's side. That's a bit disappointing.

So the delay wasn't on the Xbox side but from BA's side. That's a bit disappointing.

I’ve re-read the statement 5 times...and have no idea how you reach this conclusion? It doesn’t put responsibility on anyone?

Can someone let me know what I am doing wrong, I started a new World Cup and it said update teams, I selected yes but it has still incorrect spelling names etc..

Did you see the rain? We went off in a T20 so it was reduced to 16 overs. I didn't see any rain but it was very dark and cloudy. May have been bad light?
Yes Rain was visible ..they dont go off with drizzle. but with little heavier they will go off.[DOUBLEPOST=1559185019][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you see the rain? We went off in a T20 so it was reduced to 16 overs. I didn't see any rain but it was very dark and cloudy. May have been bad light?
What you mean by dark and cloudy ? Sun goes off too ? Because even with overcast and rainy condition i did see sun and shadows very sharp. Hope they work on it ( like it was in Brian Lara cricket ) Shadows goes off with dark clouds and no sun.

What is the idea to the standard controls limiting bowling options despite the buttons still being free? Classic controls on the switch aren't the best due to the small analogs on the joycon. Would be nice to still be able to adjust length and seam position using standard controls.

Hi Xbox One cricket fans! We know you are waiting on a patch to bring in a number of updates, including the ability to edit lineups.

That patch is imminent within the next few days. We were hoping it could be live earlier but it was not to be. Thank you for your patience!

Tweet from Big ant.....

I’ve re-read the statement 5 times...and have no idea how you reach this conclusion? It doesn’t put responsibility on anyone?

Of course. It would be more convincing to hear that we already submitted the patch a week back, and we are waiting for it to roll out. There hasn't been a single update on Xbox ever since the game was allowed to be preloaded. And you know, there is a way you can derive a conclusion? Doesn't really have to be always stated out loud. Thanks for your concern though.

Can someone let me know what I am doing wrong, I started a new World Cup and it said update teams, I selected yes but it has still incorrect spelling names etc..

You need to download them individually for best results. The only teams available for international are the top 9 South Africa Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, NZ, WI, Bangladesh and Afghanistan.

The rest are either not available yet or rubbish and even some of the above are not great but they have all the correct uniforms just some of the players aren't good yet. I just downloaded the first ones that came up when searching individually. I double checked them real quick to make sure they were good to go.

I tried searching for Llewellyn's but nothing comes up as of yet.

You need to download them individually for best results. The only teams available for international are the top 9 South Africa Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan, NZ, WI, Bangladesh and Afghanistan.

The rest are either not available yet or rubbish and even some of the above are not great but they have all the correct uniforms just some of the players aren't good yet. I just downloaded the first ones that came up when searching individually. I double checked them real quick to make sure they were good to go.

his username is friedlele

Llewellyn is sharing the teams under the name “friedlele”. Try that!

Of course. It would be more convincing to hear that we already submitted the patch a week back, and we are waiting for it to roll out. There hasn't been a single update on Xbox ever since the game was allowed to be preloaded. And you know, there is a way you can derive a conclusion? Doesn't really have to be always stated out loud. Thanks for your concern though.

Or you can just take things on face value...

Thanks, I will try that today and start new World Cup

Though new wicket keeper animations has been included this time, he still takes super human catches and more annoyingly reacts to every ball as if it's coming to him even if the shot is played to somewhere to the outfield.

Llewellyn is sharing the teams under the name “friedlele”. Try that!

Thanks! I didn't know the name was changed. I'll get those downloaded right away. I probably have some of them already :D[DOUBLEPOST=1559189769][/DOUBLEPOST]I
Though new wicket keeper animations has been included this time, he still takes super human catches and more annoyingly reacts to every ball as if it's coming to him even if the shot is played to somewhere to the outfield.

I love the new wicket keeper animations and the new bowling animations.

Users who are viewing this thread