Cricket 19 General Discussion

These might have already been posted?

1) Not seeing a change in the condition of the ball, in a test match the ball is 60 overs and still looks likes new ball.
2) Before bowling in Ashes Cricket you used to be able to view the ball and see the condition it was in

These might have already been posted?

1) Not seeing a change in the condition of the ball, in a test match the ball is 60 overs and still looks likes new ball.
2) Before bowling in Ashes Cricket you used to be able to view the ball and see the condition it was in
You can view the ball before bowling by pressing L2 and R2 on a PlayStation controller or LT and RT on an Xbox controller.

@MattW is there anything happening for online gameplay? There’s a whole lot of issues when it comes to online matches (being carried from from Ashes cricket). Just wanted to get an idea. Thanks

Would anyone of you be going to stream live on YouTube in a while?
Because I have a few questions:
1) Is England’s World Cup kit in the game?
2) Can anyone just go over the academy and just show bats, teams, players that have been shared online?
3) Is Jofra Archer licensed?
And a few more.
So please if anyone is about to stream their video can you please share. Thank you!

check out my live streaming
Hobart Hurricanes vs Mumbai Indians T20 match archer has been included in this gameplay for hobart hurricanes

Reactions: DAP
Is it possible you’ve disabled notifications?

The ball outcome doesn’t display as often as in prior games I think, but it is there.

You hero. I do recall turning off some notification setting so I'll take a look at that later on.

I also dislike the fact that when chasing, once their are only 80 deliveries left, it never shows the number of overs bowled. Always 'X runs required from X balls'.

Can you tell I missed out on my weetabix this morning?

I also dislike the fact that when chasing, once their are only 80 deliveries left, it never shows the number of overs bowled. Always 'X runs required from X balls'.

Can you tell I missed out on my weetabix this morning?

Learn your six times table?

Any patch notes guys, downloading new patch now
just crash fixes matt said before[DOUBLEPOST=1561120112][/DOUBLEPOST]Just fixes for a number of cases found where the game could crash during normal gameplay, mostly after progressing to your player in career but some can occur in other cases.

On Xbox One the patch also restored and fixed the Online leaderboards.

Has anyone worked out what the 3rd person view when batting is for (you hold L2+R2, like to view the ball when bowling)

Users who are viewing this thread