Cricket 19 General Discussion

haha I felt the same too but I guess I was a lot luckier than you hahah make sure when you get it your schedule free
I watch the Cricket 19 videos on youtube everyday and just can’t wait anymore

yeh hahaha keep playing ashes cricket while you wait that helped me
I actually started a World Cup yesterday with newly created teams for Cricket World Cup 2019,but watching the new game it feels so oldschool lol

I actually started a World Cup yesterday with newly created teams for Cricket World Cup 2019,but watching the new game it feels so oldschool lol
yeh haha it would I kinda felt like that when some of the people overseas got the game earlier didn't feel right but had to finish my ipl off[DOUBLEPOST=1561122433][/DOUBLEPOST]anyone no how to check your ps4 hours played is it a thing I know you get the email some times

I haven't been following much recently as I'm waiting for PC release and busy with other games. But what is the general consensus on the gameplay? Do AI actually bowl tighter lines? Do they run chase/score properly....I found in AC17 they'd slog you a bit too much idk..

TBH I haven't seen a massive change in line & length from previous iterations but there are a couple of issues which do need to be looked at...

1. Fast bowlers bowl a bunch of short deliveries and quite often they go for 5 wides or 4 byes. This needs to be reined in as once in a blue moon it's fine but definitely shouldn't occur as often as it does currently.

2. Left arm pacers bowling over the wkt to right handers bowl on or outside the leg stump. Same with right hand pacers bowling over the wkt to left handers. This is a huge problem as it kills immersion when likes of Boult, Starc or Amir continually feeds right handers on leg stump or any right hander continually targets left handers' leg stump. It looks as if the bowlers are bowling in a channel outside the stump from over the wkt irrespective of the fact whether the batsman is a left hander or a right hander. Big issue this.

yes im sure thats a thing - i played a game at Cardiff and could barely hit a 4 along the ground - i changed it to a standard outfield and it seems to be better now . Was wondering though is there a way to make the square boundaries long and the straight boundaries short like for Eden Park for example?

How and where do you change the outfield setting? I only see the Pitch type and nothing for outfield on the match creation screen.

Yes - 100%, this is a massive problem.

Just started a World Cup and the supposed 90mph deliveries are like floaty military medium dobbers, its totally ruined my timing, im early on literally everything, as all the playing ive been doing on Play Now mode with the proper speeds means you have to react quickly.

Its totally stopped the game dead in its tracks for me until its fixed, i cant play tours & tournaments like this.

Its the most bizarre of bugs and the more often we can make Big Ant aware of it the better - id go as far as to say its game breaking for me.

The difference in pace between the modes, with the exact same settings, is astonishing.
Any news on if todays patch has remedied this, and i dont want to exaggerate but...quite massive issue - and i believe it is?

I would doubt it.

Any news on if todays patch has remedied this, and i dont want to exaggerate but...quite massive issue - and i believe it is?

I would doubt it.

I would also like to know.

Theres a real lack of transparency or communication from Big Ant regarding which issues they are aware of/working on/fixed etc. You've got a game that's being received better than any other in the series - now is the time to capitalise and really grab the people.

Users who are viewing this thread