Cricket 19 General Discussion

having a a genuine guess mate arn't I aloud to if your coming on here to pick fights or just muck around don't bother coming as everyone seems to get along around here it seems to be in a good place everyone enjoying the game and interacting but you are that one guy that has to be a genuine smart *** and ruin everything just back off mate nothing nice to stay don't say it plz everyone entitled to a opinion alright
There is absolutely no point in guessing a release date? are you trying to look smarter? cause you not, the only thing that will happen is the eventual backlash that YOU SAID IT WOULD BE JULY.... why bother? I see egg on your face in the future ;)

There is absolutely no point in guessing a release date? are you trying to look smarter? cause you not, the only thing that will happen is the eventual backlash that YOU SAID IT WOULD BE JULY.... why bother? I see egg on your face in the future ;)
pretty sure I said my best guess would be then one have a wager on it haha mate only discussing not conformed there is a fine line between guessing and conforming

pretty sure I said my best guess would be then one have a wager on it haha mate only discussing not conformed there is a fine line between guessing and conforming

The answer to the original question should have been - “no, we don’t have any information”

Reactions: DAP
The answer to the original question should have been - “no, we don’t have any information”
ok sorry my bad I thought it may have helped him he may not have heard when ross said near the ashes

having a a genuine guess mate arn't I aloud to if your coming on here to pick fights or just muck around don't bother coming as everyone seems to get along around here it seems to be in a good place everyone enjoying the game and interacting but you are that one guy that has to be a genuine smart *** and ruin everything just back off mate nothing nice to stay don't say it plz everyone entitled to a opinion alright
Oh my poor sweet summer child. I'm not having a go at you. Having an 'opinion' about when the PC game is released is rather silly when we don't have any info around it. Just giving false info to people.

Oh my poor sweet summer child. I'm not having a go at you. Having an 'opinion' about when the PC game is released is rather silly when we don't have any info around it. Just giving false info to people.
Not giving false information saying based of what ross said happy to have a wager on this

I feel like they have been playing a lot more lofted straight drives in the new patch. Especially off my first ball in a spell.

This cricket life profile has to be a troll right? Otherwise, wowee.
Alright I'll let it go and aim to talk about cricket it is what were here for after all love to give you a pm and tear you a new one

1.07 seems to have fixed the drop catch issue. Straight drives also improved.

Users who are viewing this thread