Cricket 19 General Discussion

Am I right in thinking that you can only choose stumps without a sponsor in the PC version of the game and not on the console versions? Thanks

I was just able to see the helmet/hat off celebration for a century for the first time in game. It's pretty good. I feel the helmet/hat off celebration for centuries should trigger almost every time someone gets a ton. Most people take their helmet/hats off after centuries. It would be nice if there was a subdued helmet/hat off celebration as well. Not everyone does the Warner jump after a century.

D4EA2F60-B411-45CE-A447-67DC8DDBA2FA.jpeg It’s 5:30 pm in game. The sun is setting

So why are the shadows facing West? Sun is setting in the East? They got the orientation of the WACA wrong.

has stamina been nixed by the last patch? AI bowlers and my bowlers are continually at the bottom of the stamina... before it was more reasonable - they'd drop during effort then recover. now they are just always at or near the bottom. never over 50%

Is that available in the PS4 version of the game?
yes it's just part of the academy mate, in the designers section, match type designer.

for any given match type, you can set various start times, and in the start times you set e.g. ball colour, ball sponsor, whether flash or normal stumps, stump sponsor etc.

I don't think the ball is deteriorating like it did in Ashes. I haven't seen this yet. Also, what I think would be great is we can have advance shots where precision shots are. I'm not sure about other players, but I rarely play with precision shots as they seem pointless. There appears to be the same element of losing your wicket whether you use it or not, so there's no reason to play these. Putting advance shots where precision shots are presently would also take the premeditation aspect out of advance shots.

Also, it appears to be impossible to play advance shots to the leg side from square of the wicket down to mid on, or to anything pitched full in general. Hopefully they're still looking at these things.

And finally, as I mentioned earlier, I haven't been able to sweep anything behind square yet. Perhaps could be looked into for the next patch as well. Will try to keep reporting these hopefully to make the game better moving forward. Not trying to be critical for the sake of it.[DOUBLEPOST=1561418146][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, as mentioned, the default seems to be set so we lose our review for umpire's calls. Default should be that reviews are retained for umpire's calls.

i had a real epic game last night where i was set a Target of 214 in a 25 over game and i lost by 1 run. Was a great experience and a fun game - but here are some good and bad things i am finding out about the game.
Good: - I played at Lords and loved the fact the boundary dimensions are perfect (short square boundaries and long straight down the ground)
- for me i am finding the batting difficulty to be perfect - (not too easy to just smash sixes) you still need to get the timing right
- AI bowling alot more green balls makes it more realistic
Bad: - Left arm fast bowlers to right handers - line is too much leg side too easy to hit
- AI drops too many catches - i reckon i had 5 lives in my game
- animations when trying to advance a spinner i seem to be getting stumped - am i doing something wrong or do i just suck lol
- sweep shots not going behind square leg

would love any feedback about any of these points :)

overall really loving the game though - if a few of these little things are fixed would make it an excellent game - but this game feels quite realistic now - well done to all involved.

Just curious, what is everyone's biggest six so far? Just hit a 139m monster coming down the wicket with Maxwell off Southee. Sounded incredible

Last edited:
Just curious, what is everyone's biggest six so far? Just hit a 139m monster coming down the wicket with Maxwell off Southee. Sounded incredible
Depends on difficulty and sliders, easier difficulty and high short force can hit even bigger 6s

yes it's just part of the academy mate, in the designers section, match type designer.

for any given match type, you can set various start times, and in the start times you set e.g. ball colour, ball sponsor, whether flash or normal stumps, stump sponsor etc.
Ah excellent. Thanks mate. Never even thought to look there!

Guys when we play career mode and when we get in the national side does players like kohli, dhoni pandya are replaced by unknown players ? Or do the players like dhoni and kohli stay in the team till the end of our career ? Can we edit the entire career team squads ?

Guys when we play career mode and when we get in the national side does players like kohli, dhoni pandya are replaced by unknown players ? Or do the players like dhoni and kohli stay in the team till the end of our career ? Can we edit the entire career team squads ?
When you become captain you can, otherwise dynamic lineups will take over and you'll most likely have first class players or club players potentially making an appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread