Cricket 19 General Discussion

Depends on difficulty and sliders, easier difficulty and high short force can hit even bigger 6s
Wow didn't know that, was playing on Mohammed Sherry's T20/ODI sliders with batting on hard

I want to know how you all are fine tuning AI settings. At the moment I have it on Veteran difficulty and find that I can tie down the AI by using spin bowling. I had AI 100/0 with PACE in the first 10 overs of the ODI on grassy dry wicket. Then I brought in Spinner was able to get them 5/150.

So I wanted to know how to make AI bat better. I even tweaked AI runrate and batting to high enough but still cant see AI batting better.

I want to know how to ensure AI dont edge lot of deliveries and ensure they score decent score please.

Not sure if this was covered before, how are the physical characteristics of a player edited (Speed, Power, Stamina etc). Are they determined by the appearance?, didn't feel so as shorter guys are slower runner than the taller ones, regardless of their physical appearance

Please release the Pc version Big Ant. By the time the Ashes start most of the bugs will be sorted out

i cannot access the cricket academy community for teams. it says not available at this time.this is on xbox one s.

Anyone got tips for playing unorthodox shots? Other than: don't do it!

I can't seem to get the timing or shot selection right at all.

@MattW @mikeymerren
In the below scenarios the wrong batsman comes on strike.
  • When cutscene for DRS(BARS) discussion gets triggered and a single is taken on the ball, same batsman comes on strike. Happens when AI is fielding.
  • Over throw goes for 4 after taking a single. Same batsman comes on strike. Total runs awarded is 5.
  • Single taken off a front foot no ball, the same player comes back on strike for free hit (Career Mode)

Users who are viewing this thread