Cricket 19 General Discussion

i would love the next game to be developed together with the team that made big bash. There's something about the big bash game which is very fluid, and i love the fact that you could celebrate. I would love something to add a bit of drama in cricket 19, like fast bowlers being aggressive. The commentary in big bash is also much better imo.

Probably an unpopular opinion: they should ditch online in the main series of games, it's one of those things that is nice to have but a lot more difficult to support on top of the offline game/career mode etc. Then, if they do another version, make Big Bash Boom the online focussed game (allow the option to turn off the gimmicky stuff like big heads and power ups). Not that I played it, but I don't see how it would provide a good single player game in comparison to Ashes/C19, so put all the effort into trying to make it good online/multiplayer cricket game.
Big bash boom can be only focused for offline and leave cricket 19 alone please.
Talk sense man.

Big bash boom can be only focused for offline and leave cricket 19 alone please.
Talk sense man.
He is saying making Big Bash online focused game, rather than adding up everything in such games and unable to support to get everything top notch..

He is saying making Big Bash online focused game, rather than adding up everything in such games and unable to support to get everything top notch..
Why he giving online lovers big bash cartoon game with big heads better he keeps it for him offline .
And we can be happy with cricket 19 online.
His comments has no sense slow speeds offline are not due to online as nothing yet tweaked in online yet.

Why he giving online lovers big bash cartoon game with big heads better he keeps it for him offline .
And we can be happy with cricket 19 online.
His comments has no sense slow speeds offline are not due to online as nothing yet tweaked in online yet.
You clearly didn't read my post.

You clearly didn't read my post.
I remember when some other user wanted to have online offline as a differtent game then you along with few admins gave him lot of trashing and today you want it seperate see how time changes with thoughts.
Why shall the online lovers suffer buying another game will the company replace it with cricket 19.

Cricket 19 has been released on PC according to cricket.com.au

I remember when some other user wanted to have online offline as a differtent game then you along with few admins gave him lot of trashing and today you want it seperate see how time changes with thoughts.
Why shall the online lovers suffer buying another game will the company replace it with cricket 19.

I imagine this was all posted before you started using this account?

Still not out yet on steam wondering if pc are ahead of console build[DOUBLEPOST=1564040764][/DOUBLEPOST]

Users who are viewing this thread