Cricket 19 General Discussion

Just had the flat out worst umpire decision of all time from Aleem Dar. Massive outside edge to a DIVING Tim Ambrose, Dar gives not out and is overturned on review. I should've turned them off as I was batting

Just had the flat out worst umpire decision of all time from Aleem Dar. Massive outside edge to a DIVING Tim Ambrose, Dar gives not out and is overturned on review. I should've turned them off as I was batting
as bad as this

Reactions: DAP
I had one bowling the other night. Nicked off to slip and it was given not out. Also Dar but I had no reviews left.

Reactions: DAP
I imagine this was all posted before you started using this account?
Without having a id also you can follow planet forum if i am not wrong.
And to have 2 different games online and offline is a bad idea any ways offline has sliders to play the way offline guy likes it.

I had one bowling the other night. Nicked off to slip and it was given not out. Also Dar but I had no reviews left.

I bowled a short delivery and hit the splice of the bat and it went to second slip. I was delighted thinking I'd taken a wicket so just assumed it was out as the wife came in asking me something. Anyway I then went back to the game and realised that it'd been given not out. I didn't review either as it was so obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread