Cricket 19 General Discussion

You could try moving the sliders up half way in between Easy and Medium. I was playing half way between Medium and Hard and then I lost my settings, now I'm playing on Hard. The jumps between difficulties are not good, so it can help to move up slowly.
If anyone has these type of settings and please could share. Thanks

Okay so after a long time,updated the game, booted up and started with a Test Match, India v England. Just a single Play Now match.

Bowled out England for 345 in 90 overs. But that's not the interesting part.

Throughout the match the ball never degraded. I was offered the New Ball after 80 overs which was okay. I took it at 83 overs.

To my surprise, I was offered a New Ball repeatedly after every over. I was also able to take it again. I got them all out soon after so couldn't take it for a 3rd time.

But what exactly is going on with this? I thought this was fixed in v1.07? Anybody else faced this?

@MattW Do you need any further details?

is there any way to download uniforms without messing with your team?

I heard fewer patches will come in future for cricket 19 as big ant is planning to release a tennis game in January so more focus over there .is it true?

Okay so after a long time,updated the game, booted up and started with a Test Match, India v England. Just a single Play Now match.

Bowled out England for 345 in 90 overs. But that's not the interesting part.

Throughout the match the ball never degraded. I was offered the New Ball after 80 overs which was okay. I took it at 83 overs.

To my surprise, I was offered a New Ball repeatedly after every over. I was also able to take it again. I got them all out soon after so couldn't take it for a 3rd time.

But what exactly is going on with this? I thought this was fixed in v1.07? Anybody else faced this?

@MattW Do you need any further details?
Yes the ball is never getting older even after 80 overs. Only slight patch marks on the ball. Ball degradation was good in Ashes cricket.

Yes the ball is never getting older even after 80 overs. Only slight patch marks on the ball. Ball degradation was good in Ashes cricket.
Ball only getting older in Career mode. Tickets have been logged together with overpowering edges and wicket keeper that runs forward with some bouncers. Once again no feedback from BA customer support.

Users who are viewing this thread