Cricket 19 General Discussion

We can all agree this edges given not out is awesome and shouldn’t be changed right?

I’m yet to see one given wrongly out when it didn’t hit bat or glove yet. Hopefully that’s there too

Yes don’t change it it’s great and a lot of fun! Plus, I’ve been really happy when I bowled mostly spin and taken a wicket LBW only for it to be overturned on review. It’s not ideal to me but it is realistically and really a good feature that the umpire can make mistakes like real life. Congrats Big Ant this game is very playable and I’m addicted!

We can all agree this edges given not out is awesome and shouldn’t be changed right?

I’m yet to see one given wrongly out when it didn’t hit bat or glove yet. Hopefully that’s there too
i think even if its a clear edge we still need to press the appeal button if we dont appeal it goes not out most of the time.

I had one bowling the other night. Nicked off to slip and it was given not out. Also Dar but I had no reviews left.
Mine came at a really bad time, I did mention it here. If I had a review left, I would’ve got a hat-trick :(
Had the craziest match, all was lost for India, with Bracewell and Santner taking NZ home. Suddenly Bumrah gets two in two, he actually did get a hat-trick, given not out by the umpire and no reviews left. Probably would have been an achievement. Alas, it was not be. Super Realistic!
Veteran, Hard, Medium, Medium
View attachment 223400
[DOUBLEPOST=1564124245][/DOUBLEPOST]

I think it happened to me with a LBW as well, given out when it was missing the stumps. Kind of makes the game realistic.

Mine came at a really bad time, I did mention it here. If I had a review left, I would’ve got a hat-trick :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1564124245][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think it happened to me with a LBW as well, given out when it was missing the stumps. Kind of makes the game realistic.

I’m playing a test match league with 80s teams and rules so no reviews, and made custom umpires all with much lower stats so I’ve had both edges and lbws given wrong both when I’m batting and bowling.

It’s not that often, so it’s not detrimental it adds to the fun. Lbws I’ve had both ways - given not out when plumb or given out when missing, but edges I’ve only had given not out when edged, ever given out when missed or hit body etc.

Reactions: DAP
I’m playing a test match league with 80s teams and rules so no reviews, and made custom umpires all with much lower stats so I’ve had both edges and lbws given wrong both when I’m batting and bowling.

It’s not that often, so it’s not detrimental it adds to the fun. Lbws I’ve had both ways - given not out when plumb or given out when missing, but edges I’ve only had given not out when edged, ever given out when missed or hit body etc.

Have you had the AI ever appeal when you’ve swung and missed?

Cant delete the scenario after downloading scenario from community challenges.
There is only back option button no delete button option.Once we finish playing the scenario should have the option to delete it.

Can someone please suggest me some good settings/sliders as easy is tooooo easy for me and medium is very difficult :P

Can someone please suggest me some good settings/sliders as easy is tooooo easy for me and medium is very difficult :P
You could try moving the sliders up half way in between Easy and Medium. I was playing half way between Medium and Hard and then I lost my settings, now I'm playing on Hard. The jumps between difficulties are not good, so it can help to move up slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread