Cricket 19 General Discussion

If I Start A test Now. If And When Patch Comes out Would it Be OK Still too play the test and carry it on Anyone Know Please ?

Then we have been mugged off once more.

Also, maybe some of you struggle with understanding English. I never once said Brian Lara 99 is the best game to play now. Simply stated that no game has outdone what Brian Lara achieved when it was released.

Although, the fielding is a hundred times better in BLC 99 and that's a fact.

Then we have been mugged off once more.

Also, maybe some of you struggle with understanding English. I never once said Brian Lara 99 is the best game to play now. Simply stated that no game has outdone what Brian Lara achieved when it was released.

Although, the fielding is a hundred times better in BLC 99 and that's a fact.
mugged?? do you understand what mugging is??
Fielding has been acknowledged as an issue.Just get it refunded,if its such a big issue for you,game has issues sure ,every game has issues and most of them have many more millions in budget.Big ant has done a great job getting from the dbc 14 to cricket 19 and they will keep improving further into the future.

Off cutters and leg cutters are showing the same seam position like out swing and in swing.

Is it just me doing something wrong or anybody else also noticed it?[DOUBLEPOST=1564745641][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there an option to change MPH to KPH for bowling speed and yards of sixes to meters?

Off cutters and leg cutters are showing the same seam position like out swing and in swing.

Is it just me doing something wrong or anybody else also noticed it?[DOUBLEPOST=1564745641][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there an option to change MPH to KPH for bowling speed and yards of sixes to meters?
Yes in general settings. Change units of measurement from imperial to metric.

Is it just me doing something wrong or anybody else also noticed it?
Yeah they are represented wrongly.. Would suggest bowling them with seam positions at 5'o clock and 7'o clock for proper looking ones..

mugged?? do you understand what mugging is??
Fielding has been acknowledged as an issue.Just get it refunded,if its such a big issue for you,game has issues sure ,every game has issues and most of them have many more millions in budget.Big ant has done a great job getting from the dbc 14 to cricket 19 and they will keep improving further into the future.

Do you understand the term mugged off? It's slightly different to an actual mugging. The fielding has been atrocious in every game yet they've continued to squeeze the pips out of the game engine. Now they say oh fielding cant be fixed because we would have to basically create a new game. Funny how that is only mentioned now with what is probably the last game which uses this engine?

If they had been open about it after Ashes Cricket and said the fielding will always be awful as it is a limitation of the game engine then less people would buy the new game. To me, that is disingenuous and therefore we are being mugged off.

EDIT - Please advise how to obtain a refund when the game was bought on PSN store?[DOUBLEPOST=1564747957][/DOUBLEPOST]

Seems like the only option is MPH and yards or KPH and metres. Cant mix and match to achieve a UK broadcast feel.

Do you understand the term mugged off? It's slightly different to an actual mugging. The fielding has been atrocious in every game yet they've continued to squeeze the pips out of the game engine. Now they say oh fielding cant be fixed because we would have to basically create a new game. Funny how that is only mentioned now with what is probably the last game which uses this engine?

If they had been open about it after Ashes Cricket and said the fielding will always be awful as it is a limitation of the game engine then less people would buy the new game. To me, that is disingenuous and therefore we are being mugged off.

EDIT - Please advise how to obtain a refund when the game was bought on PSN store?[DOUBLEPOST=1564747957][/DOUBLEPOST]

Seems like the only option is MPH and yards or KPH and metres. Cant mix and match to achieve a UK broadcast feel.

Did you buy the game more than 14 days ago?

probably one of my most detail video's great game of cricket pretty even game

Users who are viewing this thread