Cricket 19 General Discussion

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
body shapes are definitely a bit off and look weird i feel something they definitely need to look into for next game,the scanned faces look amazing though.
So we expecting fifa 20 , Pes 20,Nhl 20and cricket 20.
Good to see we had one more unfinished game cricket 19 which was continued from dbc 17 and ashes.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
what a beautiful game of cricket after dbc 14 .. well done Bigant ... !

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So a couple of cricket pages on Facebook are trying to promote this game and here is what people are commenting.Now I understand what pain you cricket 19 content creators go through. @passwordistaco @sherryScreenshot_2019-08-02-23-40-23.png Screenshot_2019-08-02-23-39-58.png

Reactions: DAP

Kass D

County Cricketer
So we expecting fifa 20 , Pes 20,Nhl 20and cricket 20.
Good to see we had one more unfinished game cricket 19 which was continued from dbc 17 and ashes.
Unfinished , mate video games are not for you. If you want the real experience of cricket, get together with some of you friends and play. As far as a video game is concerned this one is pretty much the best ever so far

D

Deleted member 185125

In Test matches, I don't see cut scenes of player walking off after sessions or for that matter after end of day's play. Was it this way since day one or removed recently? I remember seeing them in Ashes Cricket 17.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am on PC fields don't changes after 10 overs in one day

Sahil70

Club Captain
does user field setting not get saved when exiting a game ( test match) and then restarting the next time . seem to always get this invalid field selected, reverted to something message and the field gets set to something totally else. damn annoying to have to always reset the field I had chosen.

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Sahil180

Club Captain
does user field setting not get saved when exiting a game ( test match) and then restarting the next time . seem to always get this invalid field selected, reverted to something message and the field gets set to something totally else. damn annoying to have to always reset the field I had chosen.
maybe try creating multiple field styles in the field designer which you can you can use in the game

Users who are viewing this thread