Cricket 19 General Discussion

That spot on I wonder how many are actually working on this new game and tester I think what they should do is I reckon they did it for maybe bradmon 14 have a day like in Melbourne here with the fans that can come and test the game and stuff or come try it something like that

That spot on I wonder how many are actually working on this new game and tester I think what they should do is I reckon they did it for maybe bradmon 14 have a day like in Melbourne here with the fans that can come and test the game and stuff or come try it something like that
It will be a good promotion for the game as well.

Obviously, being a beta tester was awesome for the additional insight, early access etc.

But, and i know this is the planet cricket equivalent of a "first world problem" but what people outside the process don't appreciate is that isn't ALL awesome.

The point of the process wasn't just for us to suggest stuff BA might not have thought of, but catch issues before it went public. so you could be in the middle of a cool match, load a beta update that had a big issue in it, and your match wiped out. Or an update went out and we wanted to test something so you're not "just playing" but doing a specific thing over and over to see if the change is there, too subtle, too bored.

again, being a tester was cool and that was a tradeoff that was worth it. but people shouldn't have the idea it was just playing the game but earlier...

i hope there's a beta process for cricket 19, and i hope it's mostly the same guys (with perhaps some new blood). without question the game would be better for it and we should be grateful to them rather than calling them arrogant, a clique or whatever.
Many have confused the "beta" process with "early access". Thanks for that BD

It’s such an annoying phase towards the wait for the game, though that’s what adds to the fun as well. At this moment, I sometimes want to keep away from this thread, at the same time want to engage in conversation more with people around here. Though till new info comes along, will try to avoid engaging in conversation here.

(Off-Topic) It’s either sarcasm, or rumours floating out here. Worse is when, this causes misunderstanding which leads to typical chaos. Anyway, will be active here but will not post much!

It happens every year and maybe it’s the younger generation. But if you just crack on with your daily lives news will come a lot quicker!

People just need to chill!!

And if you have been here a while you should know by now that demanding info or news etc etc gets you absolutely no where!

100% it's going to happen Friday night AEST as I have a cricket prizegiving that night. Makes perfect sense and I'll have to do a video the day after.

i already fowling you on youtube you always my fav one .. i do not coments on videos but i do watch ur videos .. wil wait for it .. would love to see your views about next teaser of cricket 19 ..

It happens every year and maybe it’s the younger generation. But if you just crack on with your daily lives news will come a lot quicker!

And if you have been here a while you should know by now that demanding info or news etc etc gets you absolutely no where!
Yep, have been here a long time. I remember being the most heartbroken when DCB14 got delayed because of AC13. Probably my longest wait.

Yep, have been here a long time. I remember being the most heartbroken when DCB14 got delayed because of AC13. Probably my longest wait.
How about when codemasters cancelled their horrible game, remember that ?

I remember the day Don Bradman Cricket 14 had its release date broken. There was a lot of build up to it with people of course being very hyped for a new cricket game and then trying to trick stores into selling them the game in the lead up to its release date. When a photo of a receipt was finally posted on a thread like this one I had to make a mad scramble to get to my local EB Games before it closed. I then made it into the store but doubted they would realise the street date was broken but sure enough when I asked the guy at the counter if I could pick-up my pre-order of the game he had no problem handing me the game and steel book case. I then remember getting home and playing a Twenty20 as Australia against Afghanistan and being bowled out for about 20. The less spoken about that the better...

Surprised no one here has asked about the street date being broken for Cricket 19, with how keen everyone is to hear more news about the game.

See my original post, I just mentioned AC13. I am glad it was cancelled!

I'm not sure why you would say that.

I'll just leave this here though...

53w5w.gif

Onwards and upwards please BigAnt, so we can forget a different developer ever put this game on sale.

Last edited:

You have forgotten what it's like to be a kid mate. My brother and I actually used to spend December making 'Computer rotas' so we could organise equal amounts of time for playing the games we got for Xmas.

I think one year we also got loads of sheets of A4 paper, drew 'crowds' on them and stuck them up all around our bedroom so when we got International Super Soccer on the SNES it was like we were playing in a stadium with an audience. It passed the time until we got the game ;p

Getting ridiculously over-hyped for game is one of the joys of childhood!

You have forgotten what it's like to be a kid mate. My brother and I actually used to spend December making 'Computer rotas' so we could organise equal amounts of time for playing the games we got for Xmas.

I think one year we also got loads of sheets of A4 paper, drew 'crowds' on them and stuck them up all around our bedroom so when we got International Super Soccer on the SNES it was like we were playing in a stadium with an audience. It passed the time until we got the game ;p

And one of the joys of adulthood for some too...

I was being polite most in their profiles are in their mid 20’s

And I agree... Ps1 Xmas day with Fifa toad to World Cup was probably one the greatest days of my life...

Users who are viewing this thread