Cricket 19 General Discussion

zafar_sheikh

Club Captain
Guys I have made World Series tournament consisting of 6 teams... They will play a new format of cricket 25-25...The format is like each team will play two innings of 25 overs each... It's like one day test match with a pinch of T20... Here are the teams
1) World XI
2) Asia XI
3) America XI
4) Africa XI
5) Europe XI (eng/sco/ire/neith)
6) Victoria XI (aus/nz/png)

EdgedAndGone

Club Captain
I wish Bigant would have thought about the ball variations based on type(red,white,pink) and pitch condition and pitch degradation. Would have been so much fun to see odd seam, bounce movements. The game becomes monotonous in a test match.

Sahil70

Club Captain
Really sucks that the ball going through the bat issue still exists and you lose a wicket because of it

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mentioning few problems That to be improve , which will make game more closer to realistic

1 - Human Batsman Pre assumption standing on onside of wicket .
2 - Fielders stetting by AI
3 - Smart field changing and place fielders according to batsman's shots

upload_2019-11-23_19-21-3.png

upload_2019-11-23_19-25-18.png

screenshots

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-23_19-24-34.png
    upload_2019-11-23_19-24-34.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Mentioning few problems That to be improve , which will make game more closer to realistic

1 - Human Batsman Pre assumption standing on onside of wicket .
2 - Fielders stetting by AI
3 - Smart field changing and place fielders according to batsman's shots

View attachment 228233

View attachment 228235

screenshots
I don't think it's a straightforward thing to counteract people taking guard on 7th stump.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If its game breaking (assuming its online) couldn't they lock the range of motion a batsman has in that mode?
I took it to mean offline.

I certainly think the crease movement is sluggish and the incremental movement is very hit and miss. But the asking for realism and batting on 7th stump is to me a little contradictory. That's not realistic. Possible, yes, but not realistic. So the rules of what constitutes realism are changed by taking advantage of 'gaps' in the game.

It's certainly something raised once or twice during the beta and perhaps the straightforward solution is just to limit the movement of the human player possibly by having four or five fixed guards. The same limitations apply to bowlers; there are only three positions on either side of the wicket that you can take.

Sahil70

Club Captain
Really starting to wonder whether it even matters what player skills are when it comes to AI batting. Often see bowlers playing as if they were batsmen.

sonimrajk

County Cricketer
Guys I have made World Series tournament consisting of 6 teams... They will play a new format of cricket 25-25...The format is like each team will play two innings of 25 overs each... It's like one day test match with a pinch of T20... Here are the teams
1) World XI
2) Asia XI
3) America XI
4) Africa XI
5) Europe XI (eng/sco/ire/neith)
6) Victoria XI (aus/nz/png)
I have tried this format in Ashes Cricket n Cricket 19 but AI selects fielding like test matches... So it wont feel like a one day match...

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Hi

I’m creating a closed innings first class match. It’s maximum 100 overs per innings/day. I’ve selected over cap but does anybody know what the cap will be?

Will it be 20 (Like 10 in ODI/4 in T20) as in divided by 5 or 25 maybe? Why can’t I choose?

bumba

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ball is not getting old (Visually).
This needs to be fixed in next patch.

Users who are viewing this thread