Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Has anyone made generic club stadiums and/or players?

I've made a couple of grounds you could re- name and use. Arlesey cricket club, Vaughan gardens, Nelson park, old houghtonians, Queen Anne's, canaan banana, Harare, Christchurch oval, Kabul, Mumbai, kalgoorlie, MCC university's. There's more I cant remember.

Also have to give credit to adboard creators.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've made a couple of grounds you could re- name and use. Arlesey cricket club, Vaughan gardens, Nelson park, old houghtonians, Queen Anne's, canaan banana, Harare, Christchurch oval, Kabul, Mumbai, kalgoorlie, MCC university's. There's more I cant remember.

Also have to give credit to adboard creators.

cheers i'll check them out

Rex0

School Cricketer
Steam version. Is anyone having problem downloading teams? For me it's stuck at the "Downloading teams" screen, then after some time shows the "Alert: The academy sharing service is not available. Please try again later" error.

Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Steam version. Is anyone having problem downloading teams? For me it's stuck at the "Downloading teams" screen, then after some time shows the "Alert: The academy sharing service is not available. Please try again later" error.
Probably maintenance on BA's end. Try it again in a few hours.

santana1026

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone have a resolution for the jittery frames that pops up during night games??

Rex0

School Cricketer
Ok, I've been trying for a whole day and still the same issue. Anyone having this too?

angad

Chairman of Consent
Booted the game after ages. Downloaded the latest update, however facing an issue where the downloaded kits are very dull. It’s like they do not have any shine on them. Anyone else faced this issue?

I am playing on PS4 and had downloaded the ipl kits from Wasteyouryouth

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Booted the game after ages. Downloaded the latest update, however facing an issue where the downloaded kits are very dull. It’s like they do not have any shine on them. Anyone else faced this issue?

I am playing on PS4 and had downloaded the ipl kits from Wasteyouryouth
yes one of the updates did that to the teams, you have to redownload the teams, the uniforms were all updated.

angad

Chairman of Consent
yes one of the updates did that to the teams, you have to redownload the teams, the uniforms were all updated.

My PS4 hdd has crashed so I had installed the game again and downloaded the teams again. However am still facing this issue. Should I delete the save files or something and download again?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My PS4 hdd has crashed so I had installed the game again and downloaded the teams again. However am still facing this issue. Should I delete the save files or something and download again?

Might be worth asking big ant directly via their support page.

Users who are viewing this thread